Muscle Pain - what can i do?

Zazu

Reaction score
I went to the docs and he told me my ab muscles are separating and possibly tearing. I am in constant pain just below my ribs on the right hand side, sometimes an ache, sometimes a stabbing pain and it hurts to touch, even if my clothes rub it it hurts. Most days it is bearable, but yesterday i was in tears.

Does anyone else have this and what can i do to ease the pain? All the doc recommended was paracetamol, which i dont want to take.

Sorry for the big moan!

Hi,

I'm like you! I won't take tablets - I have really bad pain under right breast inbetween ribs - which shots through to the back - the only way I get relief is in bed!!! Awful!!

I don't know what to suggest - but maybe a pregnancy massage?? I've heard they are amazing!! Hopefully booking myself in next week - relieve some pain!!

Hope the pain eases for you soon x

Hi,

I'm like you! I won't take tablets - I have really bad pain under right breast inbetween ribs - which shots through to the back - the only way I get relief is in bed!!! Awful!!

I don't know what to suggest - but maybe a pregnancy massage?? I've heard they are amazing!! Hopefully booking myself in next week - relieve some pain!!

Hope the pain eases for you soon x

Let me know how it goes and if it helps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back