Mucus discharge

_-_ANON_-_

Reaction score
My wife is now 36+ weeks pregnant nd is starting to get the PLUG MUCUS discharge.. i know what it is and she feels like its that also BUT i cant find anywhere that tells me how big it is. i have looked in loads of places and i cant see anything.

can any of you help as this is my 1st post on this forum?!

thanks you

If it's her mucus plug coming away I don't think there is an exact size. It can break away in pieces, some people don't even notice it at all!

From what I've been told, the important thing is that if there is any blood it should be only be slight and heavy/fresh blood should be investigated immediately. The other thing is not to panic as the mucus plug is only one of the signs of impending labour and the birth could still be a way away.

HTH xx

thanks for the very fast reply,, i know its nothing to worry about but i was wondering how big it was!?!? but nvm if there is now size ... its only (acording to my wife is) semi clear not pink yellowey greeny tinge to it!! BUT i think thats cause its been up there for 36+ weeks!?? lol

There is no exact size as littleminx says it can come away in seperate pieces, its nothing too big for you'rre knickers not to catch lets put it that way :)

By the colour it sounds fine, only if there seems to be more than a teaspoon of blood in it should you contact the hospital.

thanks for the help (mostof the time no nickers are warn) all very apreciated

Hi

I have no clue as i think i lost mine during labour?
But welcome to the forum
Katrina

_-_ANON_-_ said:
thanks for the help (mostof the time no nickers are warn) all very apreciated

i was fine not knowing that :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members