MrsP42 - Baby Emilia is here!

MrsP42

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the delay in letting you know but Emilia Marceline Peel arrived 27/05/2013 at 21:52 weighing 7lbs 2ozs. She was on time in the end as they induced me due to high blood pressure! My BP was fine all through my pregnancy so I think it was the stress of hospital and the pain of early labour that sent it sky rocketing!!

I went into hospital on Sunday night, I was induced on bank holiday Monday morning and delivered her in the evening. It was exhausting but worth it and we are now settling into family life! My husband has been abducted by aliens and replaced with an amazing supportive, kind and gentle besotted Daddy to his princess!!

I hope all the other May mummies are also delivered safely!? For those still waiting it is worth it and there are a couple of tips I would give for hospital bag:

1) Lavender oil - a few drops in a warm bath is so soothing for tearing/stiches - don't be hesitant about bathing in it more than once a day it is just relaxing!!

2) Portable changing mat - it is much easier than changing them in their hospital cot.

Just a drop of advice - they look delicate but they are actually quite resilient don't be cautious about handling them they don't break! :lol:

Good luck to all ladies expecting babies it is a great career move being a mum I love it - even the 2:30am feed wake up call from the little cherub!! xxx

Ah how lovely - congratulations!!! - Hope you and baby are well. xx

Huge congratulations and so lovely to hear what a wonderful and positive experience it's been for you and I'm sure it will continue to be so. Glad hubby has also taken to it so well and thanks for the good advice xxxx

Aww lovely! Congrats! :) x

Tapatalking. X

Aww congratulations xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Aw yay congrats! Glad everything worked out for you eventually!

Aw that's great, congratulations! xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the delay in letting you know but Emilia Marceline Peel arrived 27/05/2013 at 21:52 weighing 7lbs 2ozs. She was on time in the end as they induced me due to high blood pressure! My BP was fine all through my pregnancy so I think it was the stress of hospital and the pain of early labour that sent it sky rocketing!!

I went into hospital on Sunday night, I was induced on bank holiday Monday morning and delivered her in the evening. It was exhausting but worth it and we are now settling into family life! My husband has been abducted by aliens and replaced with an amazing supportive, kind and gentle besotted Daddy to his princess!!

I hope all the other May mummies are also delivered safely!? For those still waiting it is worth it and there are a couple of tips I would give for hospital bag:

1) Lavender oil - a few drops in a warm bath is so soothing for tearing/stiches - don't be hesitant about bathing in it more than once a day it is just relaxing!!

2) Portable changing mat - it is much easier than changing them in their hospital cot.

Just a drop of advice - they look delicate but they are actually quite resilient don't be cautious about handling them they don't break! :lol:

Good luck to all ladies expecting babies it is a great career move being a mum I love it - even the 2:30am feed wake up call from the little cherub!! xxx

Congratulations! I too delivered on 27/05/13 at 21:50! Lol can't believe you we're only 2 mins after me. My husband is besotted too. So glad your induction went well xxx

what a lovely thread congratulations it all sounds so positive just what i need to hear, and thank u for the tips.
your hubby sounds amazing, now go be a family mrs xxxxx

Many congratulations! Thanks for the tips too, any are always welcome!! Xx

Awwww congratulations and defo good tips!! Lol xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member