Baby Reuben is here!!!

Cher Plus 1

Reaction score
A bit slow in getting on to let you guys know but Baby Reuben arrived at 05:39 on 21st June, 8 days early!!

Had to be induced after having high blood pressure and urates in my blood which were just getting worse as the hospital continued to monitor me. Not the end to my perfect pregnancy I was expecting but Reuben weighed 6lb 15 and 3/4 ounces and he is just beautiful, Im totally in love. Labour was pretty rapid once we got through to the labour ward to have my waters broken, that happened at 1am and gave birth just after half 5, did it on gas and air alone, never had time for anything else. Thought gas and air would make me sick but god it was amazing!!!

Got out of hospital last weekend, the little man is fine but I still have high blood pressure so am still being monitored and have been prescribed some pills for it. Feeling 100 times better this weekend than last weekend.

Can't believe I got the little boy I wanted, so chuffed!!

Hope everyone else is doing well, not as easy to get online as it was, just cant tear myself away from the little guy!!

Ah congratz :) Glad to hear your lil man is doing well.

Congratulations and well done! Lots of hugs n kisses for your Lil man and what a beautiful name! Xxxx

Congratulations hun! :D Glad you got you little boy! x x

Aw congrats hun x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the birth of your boy!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member