• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving fast ! First scan sorted

Karly1824

Reaction score
I spoke to midwife today and she has made first appointment wih her for 2wks today which will make me 8wks ish!
She then rung me back and said she had spoken to the hospital who wanted to to come in for a scan next Tuesday :shock:

Because of the molar pregnacy and having chemo they want to keep very close eye on me.
So I will be 6wks if that next tues so will they be beable to detect a heartbeat that early?

Im really pleased in a way cos in less than a week I willl have some reasurrance but on the other hand if they dont see heartbeat im gonna worry even more lol!

It all seems more real now I know I am having scan next week :D

Aww hun thats good that your getting an early scan. Gives you a bit more peace of mind. You'll be just fine.

I wrote in my diary at exactly 6 weeks "possible 1st heartbeat could be heard today" I found that on a website and remember thinking wow at such an early stage my babys heart is beating away.

xxxxxxxx

they saw a heartbeat on my scan at 6 + 6 weeks.
Good luck for next week :hug:

Wow that's great :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: We have heard heartbeat at exactly 6 weeks.
Good luck at you scan hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry Im a little confused lol! Is it me with my preggo brain?
Your ticker says your nearly 4 weeks so wont your midwife app in 2 weeks make you 6 weeks? And 5 weeks for you scan next week?
LOL Sorry if I read it wrong? :?

Congrats on getting your scan soon!! I hope you get to hear the heartbeat:D

:dance: yay!!! Bet ya cant wait!

Lea I thought that too, but didnt wanna say in case my mush brain wasmaking me do sums wrong :shock:

I need to change my ticker a bit lol think i got date wrong lol :wall:
hehe so its me with my daft brain on hehe

Hee hee well we all have the excuse hey?! What better excuse than pregnancy brain??? lol

Im a bit worried now cos i checked dates and I must be right.
Last period 16thApril
So i cant be any further along, now Im worried about the scan lol! The midwife is now on holiday for week so I cant do anything really. Has anyone had a scan this early? What do you see surely nt the heartbeat this early on x

Well in two weeks time you will be nearly 6 weeks hun, so you possibly will see a heart beat at the scan :hug: Dont worry if you don't though as it may be too early.

No she will only be 4w 5 days going off her ticker when they have booked her in for the scan?
I would go for it anyways! If baba is too small they will tell you to come back 2 weeks later or something!? You may be suprised and find your a week further on??
Good luck either way hun!! :hug:

:| im confused how did you work that out, if shes 4 weeks now she will nearly be 6 weeks by the time she comes to appointment?

Do i have Preggo brain already :rotfl:

I thought the appointment wasn't for another 2 weeks

:rotfl:
Eee I only been here a few days and I am onfusing veryone already hehe

Scan is next Tues so I will only be 4wks + a little

Well midwife did say if they couldnt see what they wanted I have another one a week later
I still scared that AF gonna get me lol

:oops: Oh :rotfl: well at least i have the prego brain to blame it on.

I hope it goes well hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back