Movements??

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hello my lovelys..:wave:

So just wondering if its normal not to feel many kicks now, i have lots of wiggling and feet and fist sticking out of me,and the sweeping motion across my tummy but hardly any propper kicks, is this normal as i no they say about movement torward the end of pregnancy, i know he is ok as like i said i can feel him move and that...

Was just wondering if normal or worth mentioning to consultant? x

I'm pretty sure it's normal hun :) I'm not getting kicks or that anymore just the odd foot or hand protruding from my side or bum pushing out and making my bump go a funny shape :) they're just squished lol x

ah thats ok then, i was pretty sure it was normal to but just thought id double check! :) x

Yeah this is the same with me hun, I was starting to worry bout it but remembered they are pretty squashed near the end, where as when we started feeling movements they could stretch out and stuff. As long as your feeling him moving that's fine :) i feel baba all the time but it's exactly how you described, bump poking out in places and baba wriggling and the sweeping across bump etc :). Xxx

Kel I'm the same, no kicks like when I was in the 20 weeks but lots of vigorous movements still.
As long as he's moving he'll be grand x

Well, it's now been 2 days since I last felt ANYTHING!! I've been using my doppler like 3 times a day and all seems fine... Just no movements :eh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back