When did your movements start to slow down?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Just wondered when your movements started to stop going from big kicks to more an arm out the tummy or a big roll more than a kick.
yesterday and today iv not had many big kicks just limbs sticking out really far and a big roll of movement.
is it round this stage when they start to stop with the proper kicks?

Last edited:
i'm 29 weeks and 1 day, i was getting quite a bit of kicking,etc but now its hardly anything, could be a day or two between feeling anything and it's like an arm,leg,bum etc pushing out. I was wondering if this was right too at my stage? x

I cant really remember thin was about 33 weeks

Thanks everyone! That's put my mind at rest.
I have a scan Thursday anyway although Im sure everythings fine.
Just running out of space I guess lol

im the same. 32 weeks tomorrow and for the past week, all the kicks have dyed down and now all i tend to feel is her rolling and shifting about.

xx

Some days are busier than others for me at the moment too.

just had midwife round for a visit and she asked me about movements. told her i thought they had slowed down a bit so have to observe for next 12 hours and she said basically i should feel 10 movements within that 12 hours and if not to calll labour ward as they may want to monitor me, is really hard as baby normally more active at night. nice strong heartbeat heard today so thats good.come on baby start wriggling!! 1 movement so far and only started counting 20 mins ago.!!

I don't know what's going on with mine, s/he's been totally mad this week, hasn't stopped moving, rolling, kicking, pinching, everything like crazy, and not just when I've had a mocha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back