Movements

mummykay

Reaction score
Just wonderin if anyone elses little one moves as much as mine does - Im 37 weeks and he doesnt stop wrigglin and stickin his arms and legs out??

My midwife says that the movements should b less now that he is gettin bigger but Im still bein pummeled from the inside out as i type lol!!

:think: :lol:

yes mine *stretches arm high in air*

it necer bloody stops and is particularly active at night when im trying to nod off! :shakehead:

if mine hears my oh's voice then the tryin to get out movements start!!

he is really strong, i woke up with the worst rib pains fom him obv not likin the fact mummy needs them so he wanted to kick them to death!!

he is bein estimated at weighing 6lb 6oz, is this small/average cos i have a small bump?

I wouldnt worry kay, its got to be a sign that he's doing okay in there if you still feel lots of movement.

I'd say that weight sounds about average for your gestation - you can see from the graph in your pregnancy notes.

I'm not quite as far gone as you, but mine's still a proper wriggler too, and the movements are getting much stronger as he gets bigger!

Izzyx

the average birth weight of a baby is 7 and half pound.

really?

my OH was 6lb 6oz so takin after him then, i was about 8lb somethin lol :lol:

swear he's got a mini disco goin on inside me lol :rotfl:

no one can tell you what your babys weight will be before its born though.
i was told i was havinf a big baby with my first and she was 7 and half pound and i was told i was having a small baby with my second and she was 9 pounds. So id just wait and see what it is. :hug:

yeah will do! :D

still feels like im carryin a knobbly bag of spuds lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back