Movements

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Lulabell, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Lulabell

Lulabell Well-Known Member

Im 37 and a half weeks and have noticed bubs movements are not as frequent or as strong anymore. I'm still getting at least 10 over a day. I know bubs will have less space to move around. Is this normal?xx

2. l_maclean

l_maclean Well-Known Member

mine tends to wriggle and twist more just now rather the kicks I had before - but i was kinda assuming that as LO gets bigger even this will stop as much - simply because there's not the same amount of room as before.

Also if your at 37 weeks, could your LO be settling into a positition ready for birth - so that would reduce the movements as well. Just a thought.
    xxx

3. Lulabell

Lulabell Well-Known Member

I suppose? Bubs is 3/5 engaged.xx

4. LoopyLouize

LoopyLouize Well-Known Member

My movements are much less frequent now but boy when he/she does move, it bloody hurts! x

5. Maybe_mummy

Maybe_mummy Well-Known Member

Mine are also less kicks and more twist and turns etc I prssume its ok as long as you still get the 10 cos space must be limeted in there now XX

6. JensBump

JensBump Well-Known Member

I noticed today I got a lot less movements to the point I had coffee and cake to get her to move - I am sure it is normal but it does getting worrying at times :)