*ahem* shaving

jodie_honey

Reaction score
:oops: :oops: hello laides im just wonderin how u are all gettin on with this?
its bad enough tryin to shave my legs i can just about manage it with my huge boobs and huge bump lol but im havin great dificulty shavin my bikini line as i cant see under my bump and its dificult to do when holdin a mirror. anyone else havin this prob? x :oops: :rotfl:

It's a massive problem for me at the moment :( I tried to do it the other day and covered myself in blood! :wall:

It was everywhere...I find that if i do it in the bath i can just about see lol

I get my OH to help me lol....you could try that?

LOL
arent we poor haha!
i wouldnt trust my OH cuttin my toe nails coz he hurts lol so i think i will just keep tryin my mirror. prob not as bad in the bath but we have a wet room at home and dont have a bath lol x

im having this problem too, i was thinking about going to get a wax so i dont have to worry about it :shock:

I am going to get waxed soon and again just before the birth. I tried to trim it a little the other day so it was less long but have no idea how bad it looks :oops:

Immac... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Was what I ended up doing but I am going to have to get DH to give me a hand I think....

I have given up trying now. :oops:

I just get what i can, where i can and hope and pray it looks ok :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ive just been trimming mine with scissors, have attempted with razor a few times but gave up as it was too much like hard work lol

Im gunna get OH to help me n see how I go with that, hate not bein neat n tidy down there but fook it I aint got much choice :lol:

:oops: I shaved all mine off five weeks ago with the hope of it forming a nice trim area by the time the baby comes. It had grown a little wild and I didn't think my husband would want his beard trimmer to be the tool the got the job!

I am pleased to say it has worked!! But if this baby is late I will not be impressed!!!! :|

I've left mine au natural for a while... :oops:

I'm thinking of starting up a new business...trekking through my forest... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I looked at it in the mirror last night and by jaysus it's bad! :talkhand:

I think I'll have to get it sorted soon (anyone got an electric hedge trimmer I can borrow?!)

pilkers said:
I've left mine au natural for a while... :oops:

I'm thinking of starting up a new business...trekking through my forest... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I looked at it in the mirror last night and by jaysus it's bad! :talkhand:

I think I'll have to get it sorted soon (anyone got an electric hedge trimmer I can borrow?!)

You could make a killing. Those forest adventure trails are dead popular these days!!!! :cheer:

The more I think about it the more I think it's a job for Diarmund Gavin... anyone got his number?! :rotfl:

:lol: I LIKE YOUR STYLE!!!!!!!!!

Definitely someone with a gentle, creative talent. :angel:

Yeah I get DH to help me. Turns out he is VERY attentive and offers add on services at no extra charge!!! Happy days!!! I think I will continue to employ his services when bubs is here!! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back