Movements head down???

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi all I just wondered where you were feeling your movements if baby is head down?
I think little man has dropped but I have a lump about two inches above belly button that wriggles loads, I was told this was bum but I just don't know :-/ xx

All my movements are above my belly button, I get a hard lump and lots of wriggling very high up.

Very very occasionally I get pressure down where my bladder is and a massive urge to go for a wee.

I think mine lies across my belly though most of the time.

I have movement all over and am engaged also feel hands near my pubic bone xx

I'm really confused I felt like flutters/ hands really low but now I think he's like a letter c on the one side of my stomach :-/
It's just so confusing !! X

Thing is he could just be curled up how many weeks are you?? I can't see on my phone xx

I'm 37+3 at mo at 36 he was on brim head down, but he seems to have changed position other than bum sticking out (although it is lower)
I was also told he was back to back x x

Grace has been engaged a while but I feel movements all over! But recently found out she's back to back so she has more room to kick out at my belly! Mostly movements r below or next to belly button and actually right at my belly button which feels really weird! X

My LO has been head down for Weeks. Never had many movements high up. Always been well down. This causes a lot of pressure on lower abdomen which is very uncomfy!

Albert's been head down since 28 weeks impatient little git lol. And yes the flutters are little hands eeeeewwwwww. Albert's bum sticks out next to my belly button and has to be rubbed when he sticks it out otherwise he gets upset lol. I have feet either under my right ribs or right round the side of my bump. Thing is I think I must have very little water cos when I lay on my side I can feel his whole profile....going to mention this next week at my check up xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back