movement

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Morning ladies.

Is it normal for babies to kick less the further you go? I used to get few 'movements' but loads of hard kicks. The last few days, i have felt her roll & move more, but kick hard less. Is that normal? (does that even make sense!).

and I was just beginning to enjoy watching my belly being punched in all directions :)

samx

I have had the same seems to have slowed down a bit its still quite strong but not as often

:shock: lol mine must be on something then, she doesnt stop kicking, rolling over and figiting, I feel her very often, mainly when I sit or when I lie on my back.

i could lightly prob my bump and i would get a thump back. but now she doesn't. Its like she doesn't want to play anymore :(

cold fizzy drinks, chocolate and baths still get her moving sometimes though :)

lol it feels really weird when I lay down and can feel the heel of her foot move and her head move its like having an alien in there :shock:

Yeah when I go to bed OH touches my bump and it thumps him back! lol I had to think on how to word that then :rotfl:

Tasha20 said:
lol it feels really weird when I lay down and can feel the heel of her foot move and her head move its like having an alien in there :shock:

Thats what I said to OH I keep expecting a sceen from Alien Luke was'nt like that at all

my 14 year old sis felt my lo move for the first time the other day, and she is dead excited about it now! she was a bit funny about it to start with, asking me if it hurt, but she is really excited about it now. asking when she will be able to first see it, at home or hospital.. etc :)

Oh, Luke walkes round with his head or hand on it all the time its getting really anoying

He wants a sister but he will be happy with a brother.
he just thinks a girl wont want his cars and toys!

I get rolls and pushing now, junior has finally run out of room so less chance of any big kicks as you go further along, more of a squirming sensation :D

cab'o'holic said:
He wants a sister but he will be happy with a brother.
he just thinks a girl wont want his cars and toys!

i thought that with my younger brother, but he still nicked my barbie's so he could run them over with his cars!

i had a barbie van, and i would play with my barbies and he would drive the van everywhere. shops, park, beach, depends on where i wanted barbie wanted to go :)

Makes sense Miracle babe. i prefer the kicks. some of the squirms make me want to pass out. especialy when she is higher. makes me feel dizzy.

My big brother who has learnig difficulties used to pinch my dolls and my little ponys he was mad about apple jack

I've actually quite enjoyed the squirming part more than the kicks which can often take you by suprise.

oo i hate the squirming part.

i hate when he sticks is bum right up into my ribs and i have to pat it down again.

hasn't ventured as far as my ribs yet! my friend couldn't eat sitting down at the end of her pregnancy because of baby. had to eat standing up most of the time.

soo much more to look forward to :)

I haven't had any hard kicks for ages now as she has run out of space. My midwife said she is average six´ze but I'm quite small and she's taking up all the space. My stomache looks really wierd when she rolls around.

Can I just ask a question in case anyone can explain to me. I had a scan today and baby is weighing 2787g which also said 6lb1 which I was ecstatic about but the doc then said she is only about 5lb! It is written on my notes that she is 2787g and times by 2.2 to make pounds this is 6lb1. The reason why I'm concerned is that my midwife said that if she is too small she will need bottle feeding as they wont want her losing too much weight. I am worried this will mean I wont get to breastfeed and I really want to give it a go. I am having her a week today so she will hopefully put on another ½lb. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back