movement?

rach

Reaction score
well im 14+4 weeks and i had odd feeling in belly this afternoon like a little bubble popping it happened twice in a minute was real odd lol its a long time since i had my son and i cant really remember what it felt like when he first moved :? i know on your first child it can be around 18/20 weeks u feel it but wot about second ive read somewhere that ppl can feel it earlier but how earlier??? on my son i was about 17 weeks
so come on ladies how many weeks were u when u felt it move for first time ??? and is this movement or wind lol :D :D :D xxxx

I was around 20 weeks i think but it came on so quickly! One day it was popping then full on kicks! Wish he would get his feet out of my ribs now :lol: :lol: :lol:

i reckon it is movement you are feeling yey!! :D

You do tend to feel it much earlier 2nd and 3rd time round!!

Enjoy!!

Hi Rach,

I'm sure it is your baby moving.
I'm pretty sure I felt Minni move at around 16 weeks but wasn't that sure to begin with, I thought it was probably wind but i've felt the same type movements ever since. Minni becomes very active when I go to bed, the night before last I kept pressing the spot where I felt a movement and she/he respnded by poking me back, it did make me giggle!

It's lovely feeling them tho innit!?

Nicki.x :D

I had my first movements just before 16 weeks and was like a little tickley feeling, then the following week I had popping feelings the week after my OH could feel it on the outside !! this is my first so wasnt expecting to feel it so soon.

This is my first and i had my first definate 'kick' when i was 19+3 but had been feeling flutters and wasnt sure for about 3 weeks before that so i dont see why as this isnt your first you wouldnt have felt it by now!

I love this bit , its great, everytime OH puts his hand on my belly she stops!!! ha ha then when he stops and puts his ear to my belly to hear her she boots him in the ear, every time!!! Very funny!! :lol:

thanks for your replies everyone ive only had it once since but am 80 % sure its the baby just shocked i guess as i didnt expect it this early xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back