Mouth Ulcers

Rhino Horn

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering?

I have loads in my mouth at the moment, I hardly slept last night and I can't talk or eat properly today :( I'm feeling very sorry for myself :( :(

Aww - mouth ulcers are evil! I haven't had any so far and enjoying a break as I used to get them every month around AF time.

Are you using Bonjela or something similar? Are we allowed to use that?

i feel your pain hun xxxx i dont have mouth ulcers but my gums bleed so bad i can hardly eat and i keep getting abcesses

I'm using bonjela but I have them on my tongue as well so it is hard for me to get it on there long enough before my saliva washes it off.

It's so miserable when your mouth is sore.

I'm using Bonjela. I didn't even think to check if it's ok to use. Oops.

I suffer with these when i'm not pregnant i tend to get when i'm run down or stressed!!! I don't know if your allowed them when pregnant but last year i went to the doctors as i had them all over my mouth and tongue and they gave me these little white tablets and basically you have to keep them on the ulcer till they dissolve and they are miracle workers!! Ok it takes a bit of time but along with bonjela worked fantastic!! unfortunately i cannot remember what these were called!!!

Aww really feel for you rhino horn!! I had a really painful one on my tongue the other day and I couldn't stop playing with it against my teeth which made it even worse lol :)
I always use boots sore mouth gel cos it numbs almost instantly and at least gives me enough time to eat something! They have that 'bonjela once' now which is supposed to get rid of it in one treatment, but not sure if you're allowed that tbh...

I found this stuff in Boots, it's on a cotton bud and you apply it to the ulcer for 5 seconds. OH MY GOD THE PAIN. It took me about 10 minutes to climb down from the ceiling!

Anyhow, it covers the ulcer over and although they are still healing it means I can eat and talk again. So good news for me (less so for DH).

I just hope they clear up soon, I have 5 in my mouth at the moment :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back