Mouth Ulcers

frankie247

Reaction score
Anyone else suffering with mouth ulcers? I've had a couple within a few weeks of each other and have another now which is really annoying.

I know that they can be a sign of b vitamin and folate deficiency but I take the pregnancy vitamins everyday with all the daily doses of the vitamins - so an only assume little baby is taking what she needs from me and leaving my supply low?

Could also be run down I suppose, feeling a bit rough and exhausted at the moment.

I've got plenty of fresh fruit and some cordosyl mouthwash, anyone else got any remedies?

Rinstead pastilles are great you get them in boots. I suffer with mouth ulcers alot and found these are one of the only thugs that actually do anything!!! Apart from that nothing else works on me apart from some tablets I got from the dr which you dissolve on the ulcer itself but I can't remember what they were called!

Btw the black currant ones are the nicest of them!!!! They can be quite hard to get hold of as my boots always seem to be out of them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back