Mother's day tommorow Mums have you got plans??

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I am looking forward to being able to be part of Mother's day :dance:

what are your stories??? where you pampered by your older chldren did you OH'S spoil you, or are going to spoil you on mother's day

any one got plans for tommorow?

want to see what i have to look forward too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

No definate plans just yet. I think we may take Harrison to the park and to feed the ducks then pop into my Mums. My OH has something up his sleeve though cause he keeps saying he and Harrison have something to do later on :think: lol

OMG when did Mother's day appear...its THIS weekend???... If I don't get my mum a pressie she sacrifice me to the gods.... :shock: :shock:

Panic.gif

I'll be going out now then!! She complains that I always remember Fathers day but I was born on Fathers Day so its not fair...

Spanish mothers day isn't till around June time...and the kids make cards and stuff at school... so I don't celebrate mothers day till then...my mum likes to celebrate both :roll:

Hehe my sister was over for lunch yesterday and said her 6 yo son is off for the weekend to his Dad's and she gets her ideal Mothers Day present - a long lie in :lol: :roll:

My son went into town to get me a pressie in the week, youngest daughter came home with some daffodils from school yesterday :D and a hand made card in her book bag, that I am not supposed to have seen :angel:

Hubby taking me and kids out for lunch tomorrow, and my older girls will probably pop round during the day too.

My fave thing is the handmade card, I have saved all the ones my kids have made over the years :D

I cant wait till Oliver is old enough to make his own cards for me...i love homemade cards by kids!!!!

Princess_Puddles said:
Squiglet said:
my mum likes to celebrate both :roll:

Is that so she gets double the presents? lol

both :eek: poor you, expensive :hug:

my Mam is happy if i get her a card and ring her up and tell her i love her and say happy Mam's day :hug:

sh :hug: e knows money is tight now im gonna have a baby now
she'd tell me off if i bought her something I LOVE MY MAM

Me, my OH, my MIL and FIL, my mum and my younger brother are going out for a meal.
My OH has gotten me a card from bump, he wasn't too subtle, though he doesn't know i've seen it!

DH has just taken Jacob out now to get me a card, typical male!!

DH is playing football in the morning then we are going to his mum's for dinner. It will be nice to have a proper Sunday dinner cooked for me, yummy!!

Have fun everyone :D

Xxx

Squiglet said:
OMG when did Mother's day appear...its THIS weekend???... If I don't get my mum a pressie she sacrifice me to the gods.... :shock: :shock:

Panic.gif

I'll be going out now then!! She complains that I always remember Fathers day but I was born on Fathers Day so its not fair...

Spanish mothers day isn't till around June time...and the kids make cards and stuff at school... so I don't celebrate mothers day till then...my mum likes to celebrate both :roll:

My MIL is the same, she wants for the UK day as she is british, and also for the american one (also around June time) as she stays and the states and feels left out :roll:

I'm busy thinking of my Mum as usual and forget that I'm a Mum now too! Poor little me, think I might put my feet up for a change hehe :D

Doing nothing, just me and my baby.

Husband is still in Cyprus, until I set everything up here, my parents are away this weekend. So I will be sitting at home, looking after my boy.

despite me going on about it for the last week, my boyf admitted today that he hasnt got me anything :(
iv had a bit of a sulk about it today as i was looking forward to my first mothers day, i went and got him his first fathers day card back in june despite having a newborn to look after.
im still hoping he's doing the "pretending to forget/not bother but then suprise on the day with card (and maybe gift too)" thing, but iv got a sinking feeling he isnt :(

i got my mum 2 cards (a mum one from me and a gran one "from millie"- at least millie "got" someone a card!) i took them there today as tomoro she is out with my dad and his mum for a mothers day meal.

I prob wont get anything either as Brian is on an oil rig in the middle of the carribean and I doubt he has thought about flowers or anything.... even tho I emailed him to tell him I had ordered his mum's ones.

I was planning to go out to put flowers on my mum's grave and then to the park with Arianna, but now she is poorly we will probably just have a quiet day in and I will go lay flowers next week

I have dropped many hints and my OH said "What would YOU like to do?" could be seen as easy way out... e.g.not thinking of anything himself BUT.... at least he asked in case he did something I wouldn't have appreciated.

So I said, I would like a breakfast cooked for me (veggie fry up...yum yum) and to book a treatment (facial or something) another day and then do the night feeds for me so I can fully enjoy the pampering followed by quality rest... so I know he is cooking brekkie tomorrow we shall see if he books the treatment... oh I also want him to drive me there and pick me up so I don't have the hassle of driving / parking etc.

I ma looking forward to my first mummy's day!! :D

I dont know what we are doing. FIL informed dh that MIL was going up to BIL'S tomorrow so she wont be in unless we go in the morning.

My mum is nightshift all weekend so I might pop up tomorrow night before she goes out again.

As for me, well I said to dh last week that my purse was knackered and he asked if I would like a radley one. I dont think he knew much about them so it might have been too expensive but we will see.

It would be nice if he didnt go to work tomorrow and we all had the day together.

mothersDay102.gif

Happy mother's day girlies :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer:
hope you being spoilt rotten

i know im not techniclay a Mammy yet
but i didnt even get a happy Mammy to be day from HIM this morning :cry:
oh well :roll:
but if he ignores it next year ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh :twisted: :x i'll KILL HIM :twisted:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back