Mothercare smartnappy?

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
I got a trial one of these and tried it out the other day...well one wee and it was pretty much soaked, even the outer was wet! So I feel there was much more urine in contact with Lizzie's skin than with a disposable. It also didn't seem to sit very comfortably around Lizzie's tum, it feels quite stiff at the top and dug in enough to leave a line which I wasn't too pleased with!

So basically I wanna know, are all reusable nappies pretty much the same or has anyone had the same with the smartnappy but persevered with other brands and found them better?
I am tempted to try those nice fluffy outers so they don't dig in but if they are gonna need washing every time then I can't really cos don't have a tumbledryer and I'd have to buy loads to have enough to last while others are drying!

I'd really like to get into using reusable, especially with spring coming as can line dry outside, but now I've had the convenience of disposables I think it might just be too much like hard work (yes I am a lazy bum :lol: )

Any advice would be good :)

I'd love to advise you, but I'm new to this too (hence my post).
There are so many nappies out there that I'm confused too!!!!!

Hope you get some answers.

Sunnyb xxx

I use Smartnappies alongside loads of others and have never had that problem, in fact I find them really good! They are all different, you should get lots of different ones and try them. My favourites are Itti Bitti and Bum Genius - I also love prefolds like Bambino Mio :) x

It seems so expensive to buy different ones as if they dont fit baby well, then they are wasted? I'm so unsure of what to buy for a wrap. I have pretty much decided I will use terry or shaped cloth nappies with a wrap, but need to decide on the wrap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back