About to give up :-(

MrsR

Reaction score
I'm really struggling with the reusable nappies. I don't know if I'm making it difficult or I'm stressing out over nothing! My main problem is that the cost of the nappies straight out are is so expensive and my second problem is there is so much choice. I just don't know what to do. I've checked out preloved nappies and they seem the same price as new. I'm really stressing out. Please help! :'-(

Have you been on google hun? Theres loads of boards that sell the preloved x

You've got lots of time hun so just buy an odd one each week/month. Are you looking at preloved ones? they are a few quid cheaper and better IMO as they dont need lots of prewashing.

Dont give up before you've actually started! :lol:

Yeah I googled it x I dunno if I'm just making it harder than it actually is! Yeah mm I'm looking at preloved because they're already absorbant and there's less messing about x

I got a good bundle yesterday actually for 20quid

plus if you buy a few wraps i am still happy to send you a bundle of prefolds to use - dont give up Helen, i know it sucks but think about how nice it will be to not have to buy nappies all the time and know your doing your bit for the planet too

plus in a couple of weeks i am going to write a review up of the nappies i have been using for my newborn xx

Aw thanks guys. That's true bb x can't believe he's nearly here!! There's a bundle of 6 tots bots bamboozles with two wraps for £20-is this a good price?

Thank you x x the wraps look beautiful too x x

find yourself maybe 3 more cheap wraps (try and get Motherease wraps they are great) and i will send you enough prefolds to keep you going for a while

Aw thank you so much bb x gonna go google those wraps now x been having a look online at tots bots bamboozle, FLIP and bum genius x anyone have any ideas what the FLIP is like?

i have two Flips, they look ace actually - bit big for a newborn though, will give them a go when jaspers big enough ;)

Cool x I did it!!! I ordered my first nappy and wrap!!! I've ordered brand new but will still keep an eye on preloved! Ordered a tots bots bamboozle stretch and a wrap x x i'm a bit calmer now x

Oh and decided I'm going to try to get 2 nappies a week and a few more wraps whenever x x

PM me your addy when you can and i will send off these prefolds - i seriously have at least double what i need!

I bought one TotsBots FlexiTot and it is the best one so far, I wish I had bought a whole load instead of the others, it is mega mega absorbant and I have only washed it once!

Ooooh thanks rm x will keep an eye out for those to try too x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back