Mother in law

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Jojo84, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

Told her yesterday (as we have had a scan ns everything is progressing nicely) but its just close family and friends right now who know. We thought she wouldn't be keen as she told everyone she doesn't want to be a grandma.... Anyway I guess we were wrong lol now she's posting pictures of baby booties on my fb wall lol

I think we created a monster

2. chrystal

chrystal Well-Known Member

aw so happy she is excited for you both xx

3. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

I'm just hoping it doesn't tempt fate. No reason to think it would but I'm in a positive mood so I'm just happy she's happy :) my whole fam so far have been over he moon

4. tetra

tetra Well-Known Member

My OHs mum is the same bless her, she's so excited and bursting to tell people, and I was so scared about how she'd react! Sometimes people surprise you :) I'm glad she's happy for you guys! x

5. JoanneG79

JoanneG79 Well-Known Member

Aww, its lovely that so many people are so excited along with you. I am telling my parents this weekend and I can't wait!

6. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

Aww. I know you weren't sure about her reaction, but I'm really pleased that she's happy for you, hun. What a pleasant surprise! We've not told anyone yet xxx