most amont on people on forum

any time for me - i have a life, it's mostly on the computer though :oops:

tracy xx

Why don't we try 3 different times during the day???

I usually only come on here during work times (oops!), as evenings are family time (or sleep at the minute!)

Sarah, as this was your idea, why not let us have 3 different times for a specific day - say Friday - and then we can see how many people we can get on here???

A bit of a competition, morning v afternoon v evening.

I can get on throughout the day if im not working but evenings are are a better time for me!

Kelly

ok so im sad i can get on anytime of the day. just let me know when. i have no life
:lol: :lol: :roll:

*taps fingers*

*waits for Sarah to name the day and time*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tuesday ???? as i am away early tomoz till l8 friday is that ok for every one????

Tuesday's fine by me :)

What about times? Shall we do three different slots as Tankett suggests, and everyone just piles on if they're available for any (or all) of those times?

damn it ill miss 2 of them as i started bk at work today and on tuesday im on the late aww never mind :(

Right, seems like we are all agreed then! Here are the details of Sarah's 'Crash The Forum 2006' (yes, I blame her completely :lol: ):-

Tuesday 7 March 2006

10.00am
4.00pm
9.30pm

Everybody welcome (the more the merrier - naturally!). All you need to do is make sure you're logged in and firmly positioned anywhere on the forums at any, or all, of the above times.

Can we beat our current record of 32 people logged in at one time?!! :shock: We shall see!

See you all here on Tuesday girls :D

Oh, and PS - I don't think this actually will crash the forum, if anybody's worried about that ... the title was just one made up by Sarah for the title of the poll (yes, I blame her yet again :lol: )

9:30pm sounds like my slot. ill be there people!
*sends dad away for the day with both kids* whats our target?!? is it a competition? if it is come on evening people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol luv marylou xxx

laura laura laura

u cant blame me for everything lol CRASH CRASH CRASH the forum lol

marylou .... well yes, I suppose it will be a bit of a competition - the highest number of people online at any one of the three sessions will change the figure on the index page (at the bottom, in the 'Who Is Online' section - 5th line down where it says "Most users ever online was ......"). Well, it will change it, if we beat 32! 31 people have voted in this poll so far, maybe a few more have viewed it and not voted ..... either way, we may just do it!

Sarah - yes, you're still to blame :D Did you have a nice weekend away btw?

Edit: oops sorry Sarah, I just saw your other posts, sorry to hear you had a bad time :(

of course, we could cheat and get ourselves loads of logins each. If you login with different accounts within 5 minutes it boosts the number. My son told me this when his forum topped 117

I'll be on for all 3 so I haven't voted (and I'll only use the one login :wink: )

Afternoon is best for me! Have scan tomorrow morning and cant use machine in the evening. Hope it all goes well and crashes nicely. x

C'mon you 10 o'clockers!!!!!

I'll be here at 10, it's the only one I can make as I'm working 7-3.30.

ok im going to act a bit blonde here .lol

im only free between 3-6pm so shall i be online for the 4 o'clock slot....lmao

sorry im having an off day my 2 brain cells aint with it at all...lol
well at least im laughing and not crying i guess its not to bad. :lol:

well with nothing but resting at home to do i will try and make all 3 lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members