most amont on people on forum

I'm thinking... what if we logged off, came on as a GUEST, then closed the brower and opened it again then logged in under our usernames.
That would probably count us as 2 people, as long as we do it within 5 minutes.
Am I thinking about this too much or what? LOL

Might be on for the later one, going out in a bit though so can;t make the 4pm one, and this morning I was at baby clinic crying :shock:

Not sure if it would work Urchin - lets try it!! lol

Well obviously I missed this but my question is I'm in the states when is it 4 there for me?? Like right now it is 105pm hmmm....well i'll just stay here!!! :D :D :D

xoxo Ree

Hi Ree,

The next one is due at 9.30pm UK time - that would make it 1.30am your time I think?! Just leave your PC logged in all night if you can - we need all the help we can get!

Is everyone ready for the last attempt?!! 9.30pm! Come on ladies! Tell your friends! Tell your enemies! Tell your neighbours! They don't have to be members, they just have to come and sit on the site for a few minutes around that time.

Be there (or even here) - or the challenge will be DOOOOOOMED!!!! ........ :lol: :lol:

Hi Ree,

You are 5 hours behind the UK, making the next one 1630 your time.

Nicki.xx :D

I was all set for the 10am slot and Oh informed me our internet providers had the server down!! didn't come back on til 3.30.

I'll be there for 9.30

What do we do, just log on or do we have to start a thread and chat on there?

LauraB said:
Just leave your PC logged in all night if you can - we need all the help we can get!

Not sure that would work, it says "This data is based on users active over the past five minutes"

i think we need to make sure we're browsing around the forum.

My mum has just turned up!!!!! GRRRRRR

I'll have to be extremely rude!!!! :roll:

I will leave pc on if it can help, but I should be off to bed.... we're 2 hours ahead of you. ZZZZZZzzzzzzz
Emilia xx

nicki said:
Hi Ree,

You are 5 hours behind the UK, making the next one 1630 your time.

Nicki.xx :D
oops, silly me ... I thought Ree said it was 10.05pm, not 1.05pm! :roll:

urchin said:
LauraB said:
Just leave your PC logged in all night if you can - we need all the help we can get!

Not sure that would work, it says "This data is based on users active over the past five minutes"

i think we need to make sure we're browsing around the forum.
ah, well in that case we may be screwed ..... :lol:

23 users at 21.29pm! Are we going to do it?!!

i'm here, yippeeeeee- i can say i have contributed!! Lol

oooooooh!! we have 6 guests though .... *waves at the guests* :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back