Moses Basket

nik106

Reaction score
I've bought this moses basket:

8609715995175280.jpg

How the flip do you get the hood bit to stay upright?? It just continually falls down again. Don't want to ask my OH for him to have a go at bodging it, as he thinks gaffer tape is the universal way to fix anything (the hole in his boots, the tear in his shorts, the back falling off my phone...)

i got an expensive moses basket with my first and the hood never stayed up, i was well pissed off lol. i had to get elastic bands and keep twisting round the connector of the hood on each side, that worked for me.
now i bought a £35 moses basket from toys r us and the hood stays up, it was half the price of the expensive one x

I did get a toys r us one, will have to keep fiddling with it to see if i can get it to stay up. Its not essential, but with dangly bits on, it would be nice

I've been looking, and it appears i've put it together wrong..... i bought second hand one so no instructions. Apparently the reason the screw bit that holds the two pole things together is really long is cos your supposed to put them through the basket and tighten them up to stop it falling down

I culd never get the hood to stay up either, its a common problem x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back