• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moses Basket bedding ...?

Loulabelle

Reaction score
OOOh my first post in Tri 3!! Hi everyone!

Just wondering how many sets of bedding/sheets etc to get for the moses basket. People keep saying I'll need 'quite a few' as babies are sick alot - but how many is 'quite a few'? and do I just need quite a few sheets, or quite a few blankets too?

Im slightly clueless!!! :wall2:

Welcome to tri 3 I want to help you with that question by honestly I still don't know my self I have so far 4x blankets and then I have fitted sheets for moses basket/crib so I was just going to go and get some more flat sheets ?!!?! Hopefully one of the mummies will see this and answer it :)

I have 3 blankets for the moses basket but also have others that i can use, i have 5 sheets that were all given to me if i need more i'll probs just fold up flat sheets x

I have two fitted sheets so far. I intend to out some muslin squares underneath the babes head (tucked into the mattress of course) to catch any puke and save on tge rewashing of sheets.x

Welcome to the funny trimester 3 hun.

I would say get between 4 and 6 fitted sheets and 4-3 top covers various materials as the weather or house temp can vary

ive got 4 fitted sheets and intend to use a 'sleepbag' thingy but also have about 4 cellular blankets and fleece ones but have been told not to use them as cellular ones are best!! x

I don't have a Moses basket I just got a travel cot as a Moses basket won't last long n my room at mums (where I'm staying for a few months) isn't big enough for a cot.
But I've applied the same ruling for the sheets

I have 4 fitted Moses basket sheets (regularly have a wash on so it's enough for me). And I have a million blankets that people bought her when she was born.

It wasn't long before she was using a grobag though!

:wave: welcome to tri 3 honey!! i think i have about 4 fitted sheets for my moses basket, and an assortment of blankets (about 10 in total all different sizes) that i guess i will just use whenever! i have 2 of the sleeping bag things too x

H yeah and I have some swaddle blankets too... So baby will be all wrapped up!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back