Mornings

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel sort of down in the mornings? When I wake up I just can't be bothered getting showered and dressed at all. I don't know if it's just lack of sleep or something to do with lower blood pressure in the mornings or low blood sugar because I haven't eaten since supper? I don't know.. I just feel crap every morning and it takes me a while to gain some energy.

I've been thinking about this. Mine is mainly due to not being able to sleep well at night, and our upstairs neighbours are so noisy in the day I can sleep then either.

Plus, if I'm not going out, I just think, meh, why bother!

Oooooooooooooh yes its a standing joke in my house. Im better now ive finished working, but who wants to jump out of bed and throw up? I take my time.

i know what you mean!! im very glad to have my dog as otherwise i think id slob about all day!! i usually get up have toast n tea then out for 1 hour ish walk, but then thats me till afternoon. i do housework and stuff but find im starting to get really fed up!! i dont have a car as hubby takes it to work and my family all live 600 miles away!! i have friends but they all either live too far away (hubby in army so tend to move around) or they are at work!. i find im fine come afternoon as i know hubby will be home. up to now been keeping busy but run out of things to do!! i hope you feel better bout things soon xx

Even if i have something nice to do that day like meet people for lunch, I just wake up with a long face and always want to cancel! I push on though and force myself cos I feel better when I'm up. It's just sooo tiring getting showered and drying my hair etc everyday lol

I've felt like this the past week, I just don't want to see anybody whatsoever an people ring and say they will come and keep me company but I don't want them to! It's really wierd. Even if I'm not asleep I'll just lie in bed with my doggies (must get them out the habit of this lol) and then mooch around, eat toast and then have a bath, take the pooches out and then retreat back home until OH is home. Only in the last week I'm like this though. Strange, I think I'm just fed up of all the asking and everything. It's very annoying when every morning you wake up to at least 4 messages asking if the baby is here yet. Why don't people understand that they will probably know when she's here?! Sorry for ranting on your thread lol. X

yep I feel the same! we are all so close now and I am defo sick of the same conversations EVERY day :roll:

dito!! my mother in law will ring and ask if im ok and if ive had baby yet..........mmm well i would have called her when labour starts as she is coming round to look after my dog, and she 'leaves it' to call till bout 1430 ish as she didnt want to disturb me incase i was sleeping..............well call at 1800 thenif im am asleep hubby will be here!! sorry rant over too!! xx

Yeah that's all people say to me now "how long have you got left?" sometimes it's nice to not talk about the baby and pretend that I'm normal for a change and im not huge and uncomfortable.

my friend suggested I look realy offended to the next person who asks when I am due and say 'what do you mean? i'm not pregnant' :lol::lol:

Yup, ur not alone. I just wake up, sham about in my pjs til maybe midday.
I wake up around 5:30 usually cos I'm in pain or need the loo so I feel crappy most days anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back