Morning!

amyknight88

Reaction score
heya everyone!

Just thought id get another pointless 4 pager going again before i dissapear :( May 1st tomorrow so will be moving anytime before the 16th... the roof and bathroom needs repairing .. the builders are taking the mick.

Hayley.. Hows LO? Whens your next appointment?

Sarah is Braydon feeling any better? Looking forward to the christening?(apart from that arsehole thats going to be there :mad:)

Katrina..Is Kiara better now? How are you? not had a proper chat in ages!

Marylou are the girls ok? how are you finding having both of them?

Willow hows little bliss doing? whats she weighing now? Going to have Carey weighed again on wednesday... little heffer he is!

louise, bubbleb and cassi...dont really speak to you girls but hope your all ok anyway :)

Hope ive not missed anyone??

Love Amy, Carey & Bump.

Hiya, glad ur better, how is everything and carey? Im fine, little less sick than i was a few weeks ago..what about your pg? congrats btw!!!!

talk 2 u soon
cas x

me and B are good thanks hun im gonna miss u so much - dont leave me :cry: :cry: :cry: i will tlk to my aunt wen i see her should be mon or tues!!!

still not realli looking foward to it getting stressed now lol keep thinking of things i have to do lol!! i tried his out fit on him yest and he looks so cute i must admit i did cry lol i know big wimp

Hey hun :D

We're guna miss u loads on here!! :cry: Hope ul be able 2 get on sometime??

Me & LO are doing really good... went out yesterday & bought his cot, car seat, cot mobile... ummm... & sum otha stuff lol cant remember wot else :? not got alot left 2 buy now... im getting so excited!! In the middle of doin the nursery :D 28 weeks 2day and i swear i have got bigger since yesterday lol i woke up this morning and my belly is bigger!! Im sooooo excited :D

Next appointment is on thursday with the midwife... gota have my first anti- d injection... :? hate needles!! its gota be done tho so... ill jus av 2 deal with it!!

Howz everything with you, carey & your LO?? im so excited 4 u :D :D wen u going to your booking appointment?? I hope u get a nice midwife... mine is soo annoyin lol

Love 2 you all... Hayley & Boy Bump xxxx

i didnt get B cot mobile till xmas as garry sed he was gonna get it but in the end got a cheap crap not whinnie the pooh one for xmas MEN

aww i know im really going to miss you two too :( i might be getting a mobile from sarah so if i do ill be able to keep in contact through phone.. i still have my step dads phone after 6 up until i move aswel.

I wont be on MSN at all to be honest after i move..well except when i come back here ill try and get on..infact ill probaly spend more time here lol!

Aww good luck for your jab hayley! :d you'll be fine hun

awwww sarah i bet he looked right handsome :d

Next week you mean? Should be...not looking at getting the keys until later end of middle of may if that makes sense? lol x

yeah that makes sence and i did mean next week lol so u can see his piccies

Hi

Yes Kiara is feeling loads better still really stuffed up at night but last night slept 6 hours before wakin so back to her schedule i hope
Oh im gonna miss you too :cry: you cant leave us not fair i barely get to talk to you as it is .
Welli hope you and Carey are ok.
How are you feeling?
take care hun.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member