is everyone ok

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
saulino is u and kiara ok u aint been on msn and it is so unlike u - your not even away ? and amy u aint been on in a while hope u and carey are ok - ur not on msn either any more?
mary lou hope u and the girls are ok
and willow u seem to be the only one here with me lol

hope all is ok and big kisses to all the kids

yeah Sami's probably right, they will both be fine just busy. Same with me really, me and Troy are back together he's been really stupid and quit his training for us which i guess shows me he is serious but still he's losing out on what could have been a good job.

Well we had a really long talk tuesday night and thats when he told me he had quit, so far its working really well, he stopped over last night and let me sleep in really late. Hes better with C than i expected!

Right i'm rambling, How are you and B?

I hope everyone is doing OK!

Lots of Love,

oh that is brilliant babe you r so lucky, wot do your family think about it? if he has given up his career he is really serious i really am so happy for u :D garry is going to ireland and i dont know how i feel about it - if he can leave B then he obviously aint serious about me or B :(

lots of love sarah and braydon

yeah i know i feel really happy :D

is he going for good or just for a while?

my family were really mad at first but at the end of the day he is careys dad and i do have feelings for him and they appreciate that.

My MSN wont let me sign on tonight for some reason :(

for good lol all i can say is men lol

u really are so lucky i hope troy appreciates u like he should and is making up for letting u down so much - he owes u alot - but i am glad your happy and your family is accepting it now

aw no, How do you feel about it? fresh start or really upset hes going?

yeah i know things have turned out good at last, i really hope things start turning around for you soon too babe you deserve it

im not really sure wen ever i see him i get upset coz i want to be with him - but he really winds me up to - i dunno i just think i always thought we would be together and even after everything we would still be ok in the end!!! even if we did get bck together my family dont like him much and he dont like them at all and his mum thinks i am a slapper for having a baby at 18 - even tho her son is only 18 - my head is totally all over the place lol. he has spent the last 4-5 weeks telling me how much he loves me and wants to be with me and B then yest comes round and says he is leaving - OH god so confused

she dont have the right to call you a slapper for gods sake it was her son you slept with and at least youve stayed around and been a parent to B which is more than can be said about garry.
i dont know the best thing to say i mean i dont want to sound horrible but should you be wasting you tears on him if hes willing to move to ireland i think it shows just how much he cares. im sorry to have to say that but do you see what i mean?
its been a bit quiet around here just lately hasnt it. ive been trying to get on more but my little brother and sister have found the tweenies website, therye 5 and 3 and there on it more than me! lol

yes i do know wot u mean amy i am going to tlk to him about wot he thinks is 'IMPORTANT' today if it is ireland then ill live with it and me n B will move on :)

buy them a tweenies DVD lol or tell them the net is down and you are going on the puter to print pics of carey off - we still aint seen many lol!!

how r u both and is troy still being helpful

Hello Everyone!!!

You know im so happy so many people think of me when im away.
Well ive talked to you sarah already on msn, ive just been busy bernies parents were here for a week and it was hard to get a sec to come on here, and his mom was ont he comp lots as they dont have one at home.
But im back now, still wont be on as much as i used to be , but will try and ocme on once a day.
Hoep everyone is doing ok and im Amy im glad your back together and i hope everythign works out with you three.
Sarah i didnt know he was moving oh no you must be so confused after the month you two just had.
Myabe he will change his mind.
I gues syoutow have a love hate relationship you love him but you dont :? Well i wish you the best of luck hun, if ya ever wanna chat you know im here..... well when were both on lol.
Katrina

I got good and bad news he has changed his mind about going to ireland as he has been accepted into the navy which i h8 the idea of even more than ireland he says he is going to earn money for me and B but it still really hurts a love hate relationship is oh so true i dont know wot to think anymore

love sarah and braydon

Hi

Oh so thats good news but bad at the same time..... oh my.
It just never ends for you, i guess youve already told him how you feel?
HMM I dont know what to say except hoipefully he will change his mind.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back