morning sickness

mynemma

Reaction score
im only 4 weeks pregnant with my second child.i never had any morning sickness with my first but when i found out with this 1 i did feel sick and tired for the first week but this week i dont im just worried sumthink has gone wrong as iv got sooo long 2 wait until 12 week scan.has any 1 else felt more sick from 1 week 2 the nxt i would really like 2 know 2 try an put my mind at rest thanks. :D

All sickness peaks and troughs, so you're probably not over it. And there's no cause to worry so early. It'll probably come back with a vengeance!!

Are you still feeling tired or have any other symtoms like emotional instability or sore breasts?

hi thanks for getting in touch with me i was just abit worried as i was feeling sick now im not i still get tired not all the time but my boobs have been very saw 2day.im just not used 2 it as i never got anythink with my first till about 10 weeks an all i had then was saw boobs.x :moon:

If your boobs are tender still sounds good. Try to relax and I bet you'll be chucking up before you know it :lol:

I am nauseous all the time but have not been sick yet. I guess I should be grateful for the respite now. I read that it's going to come with a vengeance towards week 10,11,12? Is that true? I am dreading it....... :cry:

thanks again i hope everthink is ok fingers crossed.im due the same time as u minxy im 4 weeks an 5 days 2day due the 24th june.i will keep u up dated with mine hope u do the same. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back