• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MORNING SICKNESS!!!!

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
the dreaded morning sickness has come along, or should i say morning and night sickness, i aren't actually been sick though and if i sit really still, watching TV or something i'm fine most times, til i move!!!! :shakehead:

ANY ONE ELSE BEEN THE SAME?

None really yet this time, only a few breif moments in the evening. But after having Hypermesis last time I think I deserved a break this time! :lol:

I've only been sick once, but I've been feeling sick for a few weeks. It reached a peak a couple weeks ago and seems to have calmed down a little now :pray:

Hi

I know exactly what you mean, since about 7 weeks i have just felt sick all the time but now its calming down a bit but i havent been sick at all hardly, its just the feeling. Cant wait til its over. x x

I was the same especially arond 6 to 7 weeks.

Now I'm finding that it is starting to calm down :D

i seem to be at my worst now which still isnt too bad thank god :D im usually really bad 1 day then ok for 2 days then bad again xxxxxxx

thanks for every ones replies :D :D

i'm nearly 7 weeks now, i think and was sick for the very first time today around 1 hour ago :shakehead: :oops: i didn't have any thing to eat nor my folic acid so i just took it before my cheese and lettuce sandwich at dinner!!!! :D

BY THE WAY GIRLS SHOULD YOU TAKE YOU FOLIC ACID ETC. AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY OR DOES IT MATTER BEING A BIT EARLY OR A BIT LATE? :?

Thanks

I tend to take mine when I remember :oops: Don't think it has to be at the exact time everyday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back