morning sickness

lanny

Reaction score
I didint have it at all in tri 1 but now for the last 2wks ive been feeling really sick when I wake up and sometimes it starts again on an afternoon.
Anybody else had this? im 35wks today dont think my body wanted me to go a whole pregnancy without sickness so has give me it now only prob getting it this late on baby now kicks and makes it feel much worse.

PS omg I cant even look at my pic on here next to my post I cant beleave that was me less then 8 months ago think i've put 3 stone on so far:shock: its so not fair:wall2:

I felt sick this morning but think it was hunger! I've had the sickness really bad though so I'm hoping I'm all sicked out now! Lol
Don't worry about your pic btw, I bet you still look stunning!! :)

thanks you I just cant wait now to get the weight off sort my hair out and get a tan lol I just feel like im walking around in somebody elses body and I will get mine back soon.

I've been getting nauseous again recently! x Im starting to want my body back now but still loving my curves so far x

Yep yesterday i felt terrible the smell of OH's toast was making me feel so sick!!! I've had this for the past week and after a couple of hours of feeling crap i feel hungry!!

I had no morning sickness and im 29 weeks +2 days today and i hope i dont get sickness towards the end, i hope ive escaped it

have you even posted a bump pic?
I woke up last night with terrible sickness feeling but then when i woke up this morning it was gone again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back