Morning sickness

KLR

Reaction score
OMG!

It kicked in this morning - Any tips on how to calm it down?

Felt sick - tried to be sick, then felt extremly tired. Had mixture of sickness and tiredness until 2pm today - I cannot function like this.

Please tell me it eases or gets better?

i can reccommend rich tea bscuits or ginger biscuits, all i can say really worked for me. feeling :puke: eat one of them :)

Rich tea biccies did help me too, I had to have something to eat almost every half hour even if it was a biscuit to keep the nausea at bay. Most of the time it worked but I usually had it in the evenings about an hour after dinner so I tried to either eat something else or just go to bed :sleep:

It sucks I know but it does get better! I tried motion sickness bands too which work on some people but didn't have a long lasting effect for me.

Hoep you feel better soon :hug:

I have had all day morning sickness for past 3 weeks now, to the extent that I haven't been able to go to work :( Haven't actually been sick once, but just this awful constant nausea. Find it really difficult to function with it - and haven't found anything which particularly helps. I am also trying to eat something every 1-2 hours, even a biscuit, but not sure if this is doing much good for me. Nightmare!! This is our first pregnancy - I couldn't imagine trying to look after another child while feeling like this!

Hope you find something that works for you!

I know the feeling- me and my poor family have been living off salads etc, because I can't stand the smell of cooked foods. Just thinking about it makes me sick. I am approx 10 weeks so I'm hoping this will start to fade soon. The only thing that stops me feeling sick is eating, which is not good!!! xxx

X5OT said:
I have had all day morning sickness for past 3 weeks now, to the extent that I haven't been able to go to work :( Haven't actually been sick once, but just this awful constant nausea. Find it really difficult to function with it - and haven't found anything which particularly helps. I am also trying to eat something every 1-2 hours, even a biscuit, but not sure if this is doing much good for me. Nightmare!! This is our first pregnancy - I couldn't imagine trying to look after another child while feeling like this!

Hope you find something that works for you![/quote

I was sent home from work too X5OT as i had constant sickness in the morning and everytime i ate something. The doctor wasnt sure if it was a bug or morning sickness so he signed me off til wednesday. I feel hot and have a horrible taste in my mouth.
hope this passes soon. take care. x

I think I was lucky, or maybe just pleased to feel pregnant that it didn't bother me! I felt sicky quite a few times but just sort of burped it away :oops: and made sure I always had some food in my tummy. As Midna says everyone is different so you'll find your own way of dealing with it. Mine stopped suddenly at just over 10 weeks x

I think I'm going to panic when (if!) mine stops suddenly - at least while I feel so awful I know my body is doing what it should!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back