• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morning sickness gone for a few days

fothers

Reaction score
For the last couple of weeks I had really horrible morning sickness and could barely eat- I lost 6kg!! :puke:

For the last day or so it has gone- which was great to start with and I was actually looking forward to eating- but of course inevitably I have started to worry it is a bad sign.

I am still exhausted and have big veiny sore boobs though so hope everything is ok.

Anyone elses morning sickness get much less severe at 8w?

try not to worry yourswelf to much. i haven't been sick but felt it from 6 weeks. the last 2 days ive felt quitenormal.. i think its just surgest of hormones that make you feel bad.. it will probably come back :(

To be honest babes, I only suffered from nausea in the first tri. but as soon as I reached 12 weeks I really started to suffer from bad vomiting. It sem to have passed now......I hope.

Morning sickness affects everyone differently. relax and enjoy the sickness free time. xxx

Mine has really eased in the past 3-4 days, ive been worrying too hun hehe :)

I saw midwife and she said its normal to start to ease off now for some people. :hug:

ah hun glad your feeling a little better im stil feeling sick everyday but havent been sick very much at all but it is starting to ease of a little, hope it doesnt come back much for you hun :hug:

:wave: Hi lisa,
With my first pregnancy I had sickness for 3-4 weeks then nothing but bliss for the full term....It was Great! ! ! young and daft then.. never worried about it at all....BUT I know WHY your concerned..Try not to worry sweetheart, EVERY pregnancy is different.... Maybe this time your going to be one of the lucky ones and not suffer bad sickness right through the first tri..

Keep well and try to keep rested without worry,, Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

I haven't had one single little bit of morning sickness and that's a lucky thing :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: you poor thing. My morning sickness started at 8 weeks and i had it till week 15. Mainly when i brushed my teeth in the morning and if i had a rich meal that baby didnt like! :lol: the doctor signed me off for a few days at 8 weeks as everything i ate i puked up and it was covered in phlem! sorry tmi . hope it eases off soon hun x
get plenty of rest and eat little and often and nothing fried or too rich. Ginger ale is good to settle tummy or ginger biscuits, crackers, and no pure orange juice as its too acidic and made me sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back