Morning Sickness is back -waahhhhh!

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
I think my morning sickness is back :( I thought I'd got away from that at 14 weeks, but the last two mornings I've been hoofing my guts up first.

Fortunately it is just once and only in the mornings, but I'm also back to the 'so hungry I could eat my fist' stage too and if I dont eat I feel sick.

Annnnnnd I've got a stinking cold. Annnnnd I'm really spotty at the moment. Annnnnd I had another (small) bleed yesterday.

Sorry for the rant, I think I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself.

On the postive side, I have felt Pickle give me some definate kicks today, he always cheers me up.
xx

Oh Hun!! Well the plus side is Pickle is there to reassure you in full force now....

Definately a hot water bottle, some nice supper, a foot rub and an early night for you.

Hope you feel better soona and the Morning sickness doesn't linger xx

Sorry to hear this.
I get spots too, hadn't had them since I was about 16/17 (10 years ago), so it is a bit disappointing to look like a Pizza chin again (mine only appear on my chin!). So much for "glowing" eh ;)

If it helps, my sickness didnt go until 16 weeks - so maybe yours is only having a couple of days of fighting before it finally gives up and goes away.

Your posts never fail to make me giggle. I find having a cold makes me sick so it could be that! But i didn't read stop 'hoofing my guts up' (lol) until I was past 18 weeks. Everyone's different but don't lose hope yet!!

Sorry your feeling like poop...spoil yourself tonight!

Thanks guys, defo some nice food for supper - a foot rub sounds bliss. will have to bribe DH :)

I'm not really complaining (well a little) I'd just hoped for a slightly easier ride in Tri 2, on the whole its been good, but I think I've been more worried than I've been in Tri 1.

I'm waiting to blossom, hopefully that will come soon :)

lol well I am sure I will be waddling round like an egg on stilits wayyyy before I blossom! xx

Sorry to hear that, it's not nice being so under the weather. Hope you're feeling better soon x

Hope this doesn't last too long, hun. Sounds horrible. Have a lovely evening and get that foot rub off your DH! My husband has a bit of a phobia and won't go near my feet. I think I'll have to pay for the servicing of my feet later on when I can't reach! The kicking is lovely, though, isn't it? x

feel better soon hun, its horrible when you just dont feel yourself xxx

Thank you lovely ladies, talking to you always makes feel better :)
Xx

If your morning sickness had gone away and has returned maybe check if its something you are eating that has set you off my morning sickness went away then came bk all of a sudden turned out my body was rejecting milk. I'm not allergic to anything at all and it did feel like morning sickness I had returning but as soon as I cut out the milk I was back to normal.

It may not be that for you but worth a try morning sickness can be awful! Hope you feel better soon x

Oh no not the sickness! I do feel for you it's horrible :(
As for the hungar I've been on that train for a while and just keep eating! Not for good for the figure at all whoops :) x

If your morning sickness had gone away and has returned maybe check if its something you are eating that has set you off my morning sickness went away then came bk all of a sudden turned out my body was rejecting milk. I'm not allergic to anything at all and it did feel like morning sickness I had returning but as soon as I cut out the milk I was back to normal.

It may not be that for you but worth a try morning sickness can be awful! Hope you feel better soon x

Its funny that you mention milk because, although I have it in my cereal, I do have to 'prepare' myself to eat it and I've hated going in the fridge since day one as the smell of it makes me heave - not that I have a stinky fridge, but I think its the thought of the milk in the fridge door that makes my stomach turn.

I might cut it out for a week and see how I get on - thanks for the tip!

On the plus side, my cold is easing
xx

Its funny that you mention milk because, although I have it in my cereal, I do have to 'prepare' myself to eat it and I've hated going in the fridge since day one as the smell of it makes me heave - not that I have a stinky fridge, but I think its the thought of the milk in the fridge door that makes my stomach turn.

I might cut it out for a week and see how I get on - thanks for the tip!

On the plus side, my cold is easing
xx

I started to notice it from just drinking one cup of hot chocolate a day cut that out and I was fine started craving frosties had 2 bowls over 2 days and was ill again defo worth a try as it can get you down after a while good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back