Morning sickness arriving after 10 weeks?

gemmamckinley

Reaction score
Hi

I am new to this forum and I will introduce myself in the appropriate forum section. My question is I am 11 weeks pregnant tomorrow with my second child. With Abi, my first, I was sick from around 7 weeks until 13 weeks, only in the mornings. With this pregnancy I have not had 1 bit of sickness. However since yesterday (early morning) I have been sick around 8 times, mostly after trying to get some food down me. It feels like a viral infection to me as Abi was sick the night before I was bad, so maybe I have caught something from her.

Do people think it is morning sickness just arriving late in this pregnancy, or simply a 24-48 hour bug?

thanks in advance
Gemma

I never got sick until 13 weeks (Thought I was getting away with it!! :wink: ). Once I got sick though I had it day and night till 30 weeks :puke: !.

Hope your not the same.

Kim x x x

I really don't know.
So far i don't even feel pregnant! so i am hoping i am getting away with the sickness but yes i've heared horrible stories (my friend got morning sickness for 9 whole months!!!) poor girl!

It *sounds* like a bug. Hope you're over it soon.

Meggiewoo, don't scare me with that talk! :talkhand: :lol:

***update***

up to now it seems like it was a bug and not morning sickness thank god. was last sick thursday afternoon and nothing since. felt a bit rough last 2 mornings but think that is just from being bad in the first place. fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back