• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Morning sickness and sex of baby...

Lis32

Reaction score
I was just wondering about your experiences of morning sickness in relation to the sex of the baby?

Last time I had no sickness at all and had a boy. This time I also have absolutely no sickness. Was wondering if that means I'm having a boy again, or am I just lucky??!

i felt sick but was never actually sick, so i put that i did not have morning sickness. and i had a girl, of course!

ive had BAD sickness with all three of mine. got worse each pregnancy. was in and out of hospital etc.

i did have hyperemesis though, so not just morning sickness, so not sure i count!

i had all day & night sickness lol everyday for 18wks and i had a girl

Havent quite had her yet but I have had NO morning sickness and im havin a girl xxx

Had really bad morning sickness the first time and bad sickness the second time and I had two boys :)

I had sickness with all 3 of my girls and with this one too...my sister in law was sick every day of her first pregnancy and had a boy then no sickness with her second and had another boy.

I had sickness every other day for 2 weeks only, AND i had that horrible sickness big that makes you ill for like 48 hours or so. I had a girl.

I had pretty mild sickness for a couple of weeks with both of mine (both boys). I voted that I had morning sickness but it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected.

I had sickness pretty much all the way through and I had a girl. I don't believe symptoms depend on sex TBH, my sister swears by it though.

with my first i felt sick but was never actually sick and she was a girl second time i had sickness everyday without fail and had another girl :D

With my first I had no sickness and had a boy, and this time round ive felt ill nearly every day and im having another boy!!! I dont believe the sex makes any difference at all, its just different pregnancies!!

I had more nausea and sickness with both my girls than I did with the boys! Infact hardly any sickness / nausea with the boys! LOADS with the girls!

I had 3 boys & no sickness with one but very very mild sickness with the other two, With my girl i had very very very bad sickness.

i'm not sure with this one ive had/still have sickness, its alot worse than with any of my boys but not as bad as with my girl :think:

I've put that I wasn't sick although that's not strictly true....... I felt constantly nauseaus and I did wretch about half a dozen time where just a little bit of spitty stuff came out (TMI sorry) but I don't class that as being actually sick!!!

Ok, so after analysing the very scientific poll results I think I can conclude I am 100% having either a boy or a girl...! :D

Off to think of more old wives tales to reveal the sex :think:...

i had it with every one of mine and have 5 boys and 2 girls :D

I had hyperemesis which is a severe kind of morning sickness. I was in hosp for the 1st 20 weeks with it. Couldn't keep anything down and i had a boy

I had morning sickness every day and most of the time it lasted all day so I wouldn't really call it morning sickness! And I had a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back