Didnt know where to post this.....

ninjawomble

Reaction score
But people are starting to make me worried...

By being all happy to get morning sickness..I havent had any, and just thought I was lucky. But if everyones making a big deal out of it, then should I be worried?

Did any of you not have any morning sickness. All I get is fleeting moments of very mild queasiness. :?

I had mild quezziness until I was 11 weeks, and then the fun started!!!!!!

My sister had morning sickness from about 5 weeks, my mum didn;t throw up once at all, with any of her 3 kids.

Everyone is different, don;t worry about it.

I barely had any sickness last time but I'm feeling a lot more sick this time.

I had a really "good" pregnancy with Lucy and early days barely had any symptoms but all went well.

Don't worry about it, and you're right, you are lucky, just enjoy yourself!

I never got sickness but felt so nauseous all the time until about 14 weeks,

You are just lucky, like minda says dont wish it upon yourself... just relax end enjoy your pregnancy :)

I didn't get any morning sickness, and neither did my Mum over 4 pregnancies. Only about half of women do apparently so don't worry - just enjoy it!

Pheeew! I thought so, but with people getting all excited to have it, I thought I was all wrong!!

I guess I am lucky! And will continue to enjoy it!

Thanks ladies! :D :D You've made me feel a lot better!

i never actually threw up. felt queasy thru first tri but not constantly, it came in waves. love ur username btw!

Everyone's gonna hate me but I never had morning sickness, never got tired (untill I was days from my due date and think that was more fed up kinda tired), no swolen ankles, no constipation, no piles.....no nothing that's associated with pregnancy what so ever - down side though, I never got any cravings - was soooo looking forward to cravings and never had a single one!! Boo!!

No...i didn't really get it either-had a few occasions where I felt slightly queesy but if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't have noticed tbh.

I agree with the other girls...celebrate that you are lucky to have escaped it!! :cheer:

I was never actually sick but had the nausea which lasted a couple of weeks if i remember correctly :)

I had nothing, no sickness such a slight queeziness after being in the car it's hardly worth mentioning. Only had one bit of nausea for about 30 seconds the whoe first tri (and that was before i had done a test).

enjoy it!

Sandi

I was never physically sick. I felt queasy but that was all. Dont worry! :D

you're just very lucky! i puked everyday for almost the whole first tri and several weeks of 3rd tri!

I've had 3 babies and never puked... bit queasy in the morning until I ate something but thats it. :)

Never had sickness with my first or even the slightest nausious feeling...with this one I have been violently ill from more or less the start until 13 weeks, thank god it stopped as I would never have survived a few more days of that

....when ever I spoke to health professionals they just kept saying oh good...even when I was hospitalised... so I guess its a good sign your hormones are strong

dont panic if you dont get the sickness or sicky feeling, its different with every pregnancy and as you can see plenty of us have had healthy LO without morning sickness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back