less movements some days than others!! *update*

rusks

Reaction score
Hi all just a quickie. i'm not really concerned its just the last two days i have had movements but they haven't been as strong as before.

is it possible that baby now has less room in there to move and so i'm getting the fluttery movements again instead of so many real thumps as such?

i don't want to ring the midwife as he is moving here and there just want him to jab me like he has been for reassurance really. my midwife did say to expect that some days he will move more than others.

thanks in advance Lisa xx Merry christmas to you all xx :cheer:

I get that! It was interesting yesterday, I had my 32 week check-up (on the 1st day of week 33 so OH could come) and the gp couldn't find baby's heartbeat with the doppler. She said it was lying funny, probably back to back which was interesting as I definitely couldn't feel it move as much as I had done on previous days. I'd seen this pattern before, so I wasn't worried and I could still feel lots of movements, just that they were weaker as you say. We ended up in hospital on a CCJ (?) monitor, and baby was absolutely fine, and did about 9 movements in the 30 mins I was hooked up to the machine. It was quite nice actually, OH could see the pattern it's heartbeats were making and how when we stroked my bump, it's heartbeat slowed down as if we were soothing it :) Sorry to whittle on about me, but I wanted to say that yes I do get that, and in my case (so far lol) it's been fine. It can be worrying though, and I am concerned I will drink something cold, or sugary like hot lemon and honey, or lie down and see if baby moves. When we left the hospital the nurse said that as long as you can feel 10 movements in 10 hours it's probably fine :D I'm sure you're getting that :D If you're really worried then do call the MW, it's what they are there for :hug: Wait until your next super speedy at night dash to the loo because you've just been kicked in the bladder :wink:

Blaaaaah - what I meant to say was, it was interesting to me that gp thought it was lying funny as that tied in with when I couldn't feel the movements as strongly - so maybe that's what is happening with you?

thanks hunny thats really reassuring and glad is also all well with you as well xx :cheer:

Heeee thanks petal, and am glad you feel reassured, but do call your MW if you get really worried!

Love your avatar btw :D

well i was concerned as didn't feel movements for a couple of days so i nipped over to delivery suite yesterday ( as i was at work anyway) and was put on a monitor for an hour, the midwives were so lovely and reassuring and it turns out baby rusks is fine had plenty of movements and heartbeat strong and regular.

glad i did it and it put my mind at rest. last night everything was back to normal and he was kicking for the england rugby team again!! typical!! :lol:

Typical! Glad all is ok and it's put your mind at rest hun! :hug:

I guess if bubs is lying like this then you wouldnt feel much :lol:

29ish-SaiedTohamy.jpg

glad all turned out to be okay.

Big hugs to you both :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im gald you got the reassurance Lisa, and that all was fine :hug:

Awwwwwwwwwwww, glad the MW's lovely and even better that baby is doing fine! Aren't they supposed to start kicking as soon as you get hooked up to monitoring equipment :wink:

i used to get that hun its normal and as you get bigger baby will get less room and will move less :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back