More labour sign spotting...

laracomps

Reaction score
Well, I went out for another long walk. I have also tried walking up the stairs sideways like a crab. :rotfl:

I now have some BH, and a lot of pressure in my nether regions.

I also have a great urge to pee, even though I've just been about 5 times. Wondering if its possible to feel like this if your waters are going to break? Or is this just wishful thinking?! Probably the latter.

Come on babyyyyyyyyyy

Good luck! I hope things are starting to happen :pray:

I've been bouncing on my ball loads today and been for a long walk. Only got watery discharge and knicker snot so far for my trouble :roll:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :pray:

I went for a swim today, but then that's nothing unusual for me. Tomorrow I'll go for a long walk in the morning if the weather permits - not necessarily to get the labour started, but just to keep fit.

I don't think I've had any labour signs but then I don't really know what I am looking for. I have more pressure in my pelvis but haven't had BH today. Overall, feeling really good and energetic...

my backs friggin' killing me and ive had a few painful BH's but they dont seem to be in any pattern, and theyre not getting worse. Ive got my paracetemaol at the ready anyway and the waters on for a nice bath if they get stronger........which they bloody well wont knowing my luck mumble grumble moan moan moan............. :x :rotfl:

Hope its not much longer for you ladies im fed up now so it must be horrible being overdue :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello

i have had two or three strong tightenings, nowt like that shooting god damn pain I thought was a contraction(please lord let it not be!, I hope it was a nerve pain?)

I went shopping and she bounced on my bladder the whole time!

lets keep each other posted
x

Well I'm up early today. Last night I started having regular BH, every 6-8 mins which also started to hurt - but not TOO bad really.

This went on for a few hours, but seems to die off a little at bed time. Managed to sleep, although have been up lots in the night for wee trips, & being uncomfortable.

Between 5.15 and when I got up - had a dream that I was getting a horrendous pain (i must have been), then drifted back off. Then was woken up at 6am with pain bad enough for me to mutter MO FO whilst I was trying to get out of bed to stop it! Pain was a bit like a knife slicing my belly, and also feels like someone is ripping my foo foo open :think:

So here I am, sitting here with period pain that doesn't seem to go, waiting, just waiting to see if it happens again :pray: :pray:

Though why I am praying for that pain again I don't know, lol, blooming hurt!

Ok just had another. 36 mins from the last one. ARGH. Could this be it? Don't play games with me baby.

Have one of these lara :hug:

I'm the same only with the swimming pool missing. I hope not to see you posting here when I get back! :hug:

I'm the same only with the swimming pool missing. I hope not to see you posting here when I get back!

Thanks. They seem to be coming more regular now, I had 2 at 9 mins apart, last one came after 7 mins. Had a bit of a clearout (tmi). Only time will tell I guess.

But if this is BH maybe she can stay in there for a bit longer!!

Fingers crossed for everyone.[/quote]

:dance: sounds like something is happening! Hope it's not too long! :hug:

Sounds good Lara hopefully something is happening.

Good Luck i hope baby is on her way :pray:

Hello

i have tightenings all morning but no big ones but first time i have had them through the day, early not late at night like usual.
i am feeling the need for a number 2 so might have a clear out too
you sounds promising lara, will keep an eye on your posts
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back