Labour sign spotting

My parents want me to go into labour this weekend as they are coming down but james will be in France on a Lads motorbiking holiday
So Collier has to stay put for now i want my man thers with me when our Son enters the world
:hug:

geordie lass said:
My parents want me to go into labour this weekend as they are coming down but james will be in France on a Lads motorbiking holiday
So Collier has to stay put for now i want my man thers with me when our Son enters the world

:shock: you're brave chick letting him go on hol this late in the day :lol:

Tillytots said:
geordie lass said:

:shock: you're brave chick letting him go on hol this late in the day :lol:

I didnt have much choice in it really It hasnt even entered James head that Collier could come early he thinks he'll be a due date baby (you do now they all arrive on the date stated :rotfl: )
he had it booked well before i got preggers i dont mind he's like a boy with his toys with his motorbike and loves his annual trip to France with his fellow bikey mates i didnt have the heart to tell him no. :hug:
i dont think Coliers in any hurry to come out yet anyway
im sure it will be fine 8)

My BH are getting more regular and tighter, I'm up to the loo ALL night too!! Keep getting pressure down there which feels like I need to poo but nowt there when I try. I've had a check up there and can feel where the head is!! :shock: Really low down now!!

inforabumpyride said:
:rotfl: if you want to queue jump now what are you going to be like in 4 weeks!

I've had another night of BH and now got killer back ache... not thinking its a labour symptom though... more just a general pregnancy niggle! :x

I made this post 23 hours before Evie was born... lol, could quite possibly have been the start of my latent phase....!

:lol:

maybe i should try reverse physcology (cant spell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back