More Discharge...

iWitch

Reaction score
So today I've has a lot of (WARNING TMI) thick creamy/yellowy discharge. Both in my undies & when wiping (no odour). I've just been to the loo again and it had a definite streak of brown in it :/ any ideas ladies?

On top of this I've been peeing loads. I feel like I'm constantly bursting but its clear I'm not when I get on the loo (not in the same way as an infection).

Roll on 16th aug for the scan!! I'm driving myself crazy xx

I am exactly the same as you... i read this...http://www.pinkdischarge.net/cases-...ng-pregnancy-and-their-possible-consequences/ made me feel at ease
also doc said yesterday its very normal and theres nothing to worry about however if it continues then i can have an early reassurance scan.. But every time i feel something i'm rushing the toilet! i'm back in work today too just hope that takes my mind off it and that it stops... Must just be cos of stretching and embedding ? x

I'll have a read at that link at lunch, thanks! The bladder think is absolutely terrible. Sometimes I feel like lying next to it and not moving (just because I'm lazy!)

Sounds normal :) I'm getting loads of cm! Some days it's creamy, some days its water and I have the odd day where it's ewcm :lol:

xxx

It sounds normal, but could be thrush! Easily treated :)x x x

i bled with thrush which could be cause for discharge xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27