Moral dilemma?

corky

Reaction score
So after my OH saying I'm obsessed with ttc and he is sick of hearing about it, he has suggested that we stop ttc and if it happens we'll be happy and deal with it.
So now i'm faced with this dilemma, do i carry on working out when i'm most fertile, and not taking the pill and then when i fall pregnant he'll be happy about it, or do i go back on the pill, avoid any 'accidents' and wait til the day he asks to try again?

help ladies :(

xx

Is he happy to NTNP? If so I think you will know from your cm and cycle day when you are likely to be fertile without opks or temping etc.
Maybe you could NTNP but guided by you? ;)
If you want to ttc any time soon I wouldn't use the pill, it can screw with you cycles.
Id tell him to either pull out or use condoms until he's happy to ttc if that's the case x

I don't think he was saying to stop trying so to speak i think maybe all the ttc talk is a little bit too much for men sometimes... i think carry on doing what you are doing working out your fertile days and when they come don't tell him... just jump him, i'm sure he won't complain!!

I agree with dollface......my OH got to the point he rolled his eyes if I mentioned it sometimes so I stopped talking about it and stopped having sex everyday around my fertile time, just every other day. I know when i'm fertile so then I drag him to bed! He hasn't a clue really when I am fertile and since i've stopped talking about it so much we've enjoyed sex so much more!! Plus your more relaxed and apparently thats the best time to concieve when your not really TTC if that makes sense! I think going back on the pill will mess your cycle up. Maybe use condoms. xxx

take the relaxed approach and see what happens ;)
xx

I agree that it doesn't sound like he's not up for ttc, but just that he doesn't want to hear about it lol! If he's still up for having a baby, then just dtd when you feel like it, but don't use contraception and I would def stay clear of the pill... I would keep an eye on your ov too - he doesn't have to know and you can just seduce him around the right time of the month! Good luck with it all xxx

Yeah I agree with the girls, don't go back on the pill, bin your opks and ttc bits & bobs, dtd every other day, keep one eye open on when you might be oving and enjoy it.

I tried to take the relaxed approach in the end under duress from my oh and it did help me & my sanity. Good luck corky!xx

I've been pregnant 3 times NTNP :)

xxxxxxxx

I've been pregnant 3 times NTNP :)

xxxxxxxx

thanks hun that gives me some hope!
I think i'm just gonna secretly do some OPKS and jump him when i'm oving. He won't know the difference he'll just be glad i'm feeling amarous towards him! Silly men, he's a sweetheart really he's just a bit thick/insensitive when it comes to ttc, i think all men are the same until they hold their baby in their arms they don't get it! xx

think i'm just gonna secretly do some OPKS and jump him when i'm oving. He won't know the difference he'll just be glad i'm feeling amarous towards him! Silly men, he's a sweetheart really he's just a bit thick/insensitive when it comes to ttc, i think all men are the same until they hold their baby in their arms they don't get it! xx

My OH says he is happy to sex whenever [and he means it LOL] he just doesn't want the big discussion about it beforehand...

I tend to tell him in advance that I am going to be fertile and plan the whole week sex wise :shock: :shock: that annoys my OH so now I am learning to talk about it on here and just go home and let the OH know it's BD time :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back