MOOD SWINGS

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have had a week off work due to illness so friend from Uni came down to keep me company.
The start of the week I was in a fab mood happy and smiley although tired alot.
But now the week draws to a close my moods have been spiralling out of control...

the other night I was happy, then I went crazy and was acting like a 5 year old for about 20 mins, then I became maniacly depressed and started crying and needing to hug my fiance for like an hour, then almost as suddenly I was happy again!!!

And last night I was in a foul mood all night the slightest thing was annoying me and the same this morning too!!!

Anyone else like this? :?

Yep!

To the point i am now starting to worry that i will lose this baby if i carry on the way i am, the kids bug me from the minute i get up, my husband seems to work every saturday now so its kike 6 days a week the kids are my job alone, i've never felt so lonely!

Its got so bad this morning that i have told the kids not to talk to me and to leave me alone, i'm being so mean to them :cry:

The dogs had a good wack cuz all he does is bark, this stress i am feeling can't be good on the baby.

I've suffered with depression and this past year has been horrible, but never ever have i felt so low :cry: :cry: :cry:

As i write this im sobbing to the point i can't even get my breath, i've never felt like this. I'm getting so that i don't even want to get up in the morning. I'm already seeing a counseller but i'm not sure if thats working, i don't wanna die but i just wanna feel better.

I'm sorry for not cheering you up but i needed to let all that out. :wall:

the joys of hormones hun, it will get better than may get bit more worse towards the end of the pregnancy i think everyone goes like this sometime during their pregnany.

I had my baby 3 and half weeks ago and i am still feeling like thst, my oh brought me a sandwich last night and i sopped like a baby for 1/2 hr :rotfl:

Aw Girls :hug: :hug: :hug: lots of hugs, because that does make us feel better. It is true that our hormones cause alot of our emotions, happy, sad, angry etc... Everyone has moods, ours are just exagerated due to PG....
I find myself going from one extreme to another, my kids are older and say to me.. mum whats wrong with you today.... thats on a good day.. other days they just keep out my way. :shakehead: We can feel as if no-one understands how we feel, because we don't even understand it. :x :lol:
Now when i feel myself getting low, i shove on a CD i like and try to up my mood that way. It works sometimes, Other times I sit and remind myself it's just my hormones and it will all be fine in the end... But thank goodness for Friends and this forum! great release! Take care guys :hug: Its good to share :)

I am the same and my poor OH lives miles away and doesn't really know much about all this hormone stuff even though he tries. One minute I am ok then the next I am crying feeling paranoid and fed up like the world is ending and that everyone hates me and I am a crap mum. MAD! I am totally exhaused and feel like I just can't cope with my emotions at the moment. What a nightmare :shock: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back