Monitors!!

Piglet10

Reaction score
ok so ive got the tommee tippee sensor pad monitor which are great but quite crackly... so now shes more or less out of the danger zone i want digital ones... does anyone have any suggestions??

i was looking at the bt 150 ... ive heard theyre great but at 70 are they worth it or is there a cheaper one any of u girls has thats as good?? xx

Ooo, i'll be interested in this one too. A monitor is one of the last things that I have to pick up and I have no idea which one to get :D I need the cheapest one possible, as long as it's decent.

xxx

I've got one of the older BT ones - I think it's the BT100 (it just says BT Digital Baby Monitor Plus on the front, but it's green and white). It's great though - really clear sound and it has a thermometer in it. I even managed to put the parent unit in a 60 degree wash and it still works after changing the batteries :lol:

class its £50 its just the slightly older model than the 150 not even sure yet what the differences r thats good to know thanks xx

A bit off topic, I was thinking of getting the monitor with the screen in the parent unit? I have tried twice to put Odhrán up to bed with the monitors we have atm (TOMY Walkabout Premier Advance) but can't settle myself.. I was up and down constantly.. Anyone have one? Opinions? x

(Sorry Lisa for hi-jacking your thread :hug: And the ones I have are great.. Can't remember how much they were though.. Just not for me xxx)

I have a Lindam digital with the screen on the parent part, i've only been using it if i need to go elsewhere in the house while LO is asleep, so far so good but it does have abit of white noise when you turn the volume up on the handset but both sound and picture are really clear. Think i paid £100 on kiddicare X

lol ur ok febmum ... i would not want a video... i wud be constantly watching her lol ... is ur ones digital?? xx

Monitors drive me NUTS! I have 2 Avent/Phillips ones - one per child and there must be a knack to charging them up without ruining the batteries but I DONT know it!! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back