OMG baby monitor saved my nephews life!!

That must be so scary for them. We've got one of these sensor pads for Tomos and it does really give peace of mind. xxx

Last edited:
I will have to have a look in another 3 weeks don't get paid till then xx

Oh wow, I'm so glad he's ok!! Yup these monitors should come as standard I think. The digitals are definately much better. I know there are a few threads in Tri 2 and 3 I think of people asking which monitor, I hope they see this!!

omg! I'm in shock, literally just found out that Madison's old baby monitor , tommee tippee sensor pad monitor ( I gave it to them as I have now got digital lol) saved my nephew's life... alarm went off which it never did on me or her before and they went in and found him not breathing.... he's ok!! not sure how they got him round again but he's ok!! pheewwwwwwwwww xx

Hi Lisa,

I read your thread & have now purchased the Angelcare sensor pad monitor. This was the one I wanted originally but it was out of stock so settled with a BT one instead. Nothing wrong with the BT monitor but Joe breathes so quietly when properly asleep, it bothered me that the monitor dosen't pick it up. So glad the Tomme Tippee monitor worked for your nephew, hope he is ok x

:yay: yep I went through so many cheaper movement monitors before buyingthe new angelcare one. Its def my favourite, but evie if moneys an issue, the cheaper ones all worked its just that they buzz all the time and I cant block sound out very well to sleep sothey drove me insane. Ill send you an original angelcare one if you cover p&p. You'll prob be replacing it before long cos it does buzz so I feel bad selling it!

thats fab!! the angelcare movement only pad and monitor is now reduced in argos to £29.99 and can be used alongside any other normal sound monitor!! :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back