OMG baby monitor saved my nephews life!!

Piglet10

Reaction score
omg! I'm in shock, literally just found out that Madison's old baby monitor , tommee tippee sensor pad monitor ( I gave it to them as I have now got digital lol) saved my nephew's life... alarm went off which it never did on me or her before and they went in and found him not breathing.... he's ok!! not sure how they got him round again but he's ok!! pheewwwwwwwwww xx

Last edited:
So glad I brought one of these. Glad he is ok hun x x

OMG how scary is that! So glad it saved him! what a godsend eh? :hug: xx

yeah i know! we have a girl in my family who was caught midway through cot death... she is my age and was caught at 11 months!! she is now a vegetable in the nicest possible way :( he is absolutely fine!! lol the monitor is fab but noisy they are buying the new digital one when theyre money comes thru! so glad they borrowed it just incase! x

Flipping heck, how scary for them! Glad he's ok though xx

i know , not meaning to scare anyone but last year baby in our town died of cot death at 8 months so everyone was shitting themselves! x

This has happened with Ella 3 times since we brought her home from scbu. We were told to get the angelcare monitor because cot death is more common for premmie babies and sometimes apparently they 'forget' to breathe!

It's so scary at the time and I can't imagine not having it now. Thank god they had that from you. X

yes! thats what they said it was forgetting to breathe, madison used to do it but more when she was awake i used to have to throw her in the air to get her breath back which i done on alex last week so theyve also had to do that a few time snow! yeah so scary, as much as they can wreck ur head we defo wouldnt be without the wreckers! lol x

Thank god I have bought one ! You just never know! thank god your nephew is ok, you will all be keeping your eyes on him like a hawk now! x

Oh my gosh! Think I'm going to look
Into one of these x

So glad I've got my angelcare. Brilliant that it worked for them, glad he's ok.

the reason i decided for it was reading bout a 5 month old that it saved their life !! and evie u can get them on ebay usually for a bargain :) i paid 50 for mine but ur better going the extra for digital if u can afford or try get digital on ebay x

I had a look they are £60 on eBay and I'm skint and all worried now :-/

this happend to my nephew when he was 3 weeks n also 3 month, but during naptime. my sister keept a close eye on him so she saw he was not breathing. he came around but ambulance both times n second time they had to stay inhospital to monitor. hes all ok n a healthy 17 month!

gosh how scary, glad the monitor worked for them.
I LOVE our angelcare, it gives me great feeling of security if that's the right term? well it stops me worrying and I am a right worrier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back