• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

money matters

vid_81

Reaction score
g'morning ladies!

I was wondering how much does it cost per month on an average to bring up the li'il one for the first 1 year, apart from day care costs... any ideas??

ermm... I have no idea hun but at best it depends if you spoilt them rotten with needless toys etc in the beginning and clothes etc.

I'd have to say I spend about £10 on nappies a week (including wipes)
£10 on baby jars a week
£10 a week on milk

I'd have to say thats an estimate I generally buy bits all the time. Thats not inclusing the toys I get him the clothes, the energy used to heat up food, keep him warm, wash his clothes etc.

Its not cheap but you find ways I barely get myself anything anymore. :( My OH is selfish and pigs out on crap food alot so I generally take most of the money off him.

ermm... I have no idea hun but at best it depends if you spoilt them rotten with needless toys etc in the beginning and clothes etc.

I'd have to say I spend about £10 on nappies a week (including wipes)
£10 on baby jars a week
£10 a week on milk

I'd have to say thats an estimate I generally buy bits all the time. Thats not inclusing the toys I get him the clothes, the energy used to heat up food, keep him warm, wash his clothes etc.

Its not cheap but you find ways I barely get myself anything anymore. :( My OH is selfish and pigs out on crap food alot so I generally take most of the money off him.

Thanks for the estimate ms.cc! Thats exactly what I was looking for! I agree - its not cheap and not easy... me and DH are trying to get into this mindset by cutting down on most luxuries right now (at least until I start working again - which is not until Sept. 2013).

Btw, many congratulations on your li'il peanut!!!

Thanks hun, got the midwife soon can't wait so I can sort my vouchers out sick of them stopping and starting my benefits and that >.<

I'd say save up alittle each money while your trying, that way you will have a mini kitty fund for things needed. I did try this when pregnant but fella kept dipping in the moose x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back