Mods.... TTC Journal

It works ok for me, did you click the link on the outside?

If it still doesn't work I'll leave a note for Stircrazy :)

That's the one I clicked, told me to tell admin, but thought I'd post incase it wasn't set up yet x

I'll get this looked into hun, although it looks like its working for me :)

Toria could you try clicking on these links to see if it works and let me know if it doesn't :)

Journals
We now have journals for all our members. These can be used for anything, from talking about your pregnancy, to the party you went to last night. Journaling is easy to do (just like posting on the forum) and easy to manage from your journal control panel.

Yeah they work, but that's the bit I don't understand :lol:

Do they work like journal threads? Or like blogs?

Last edited:
I use the journal/blog. under your post count it shows you have one - can you see mine? 2 entries I think. They are nice because you dont have to box yourself into wtt or ttc and if anything happens to change your circumstances, your blog doesnt move - it's just yours no matter what you're up to. No need for goodbyes etc. x

It's like a blog I think, haven't started one yet :oops:

Glad it worked :)

There is a method to the madness which will become clear when I've added a new feature.

Try now.

When writing a journal entry, under it there are some category tickboxes (EG. TTC). Tick those that apply to the post (will help when I sort out the addon).

so if I accidently put an entry into the wrog section, which I did, how do I put it into the right one? (I wanted my 2nd entry in TTC rater than uncategorised)

Sorry to hijack x

Starting to understand it a little more now. Can I write one, then just reply to the entry every time, or do I have to make a new entry every time I want to carry it on :lol:

Last edited:
If you make a new one each time and tick it as TTC (or whatever you are talking about) you'll be able to pull up all journal entries about TTC but also other members will be able to comment each time (on each post).

TBH the links don't help, I'm going to be changing it a bit so it's clearer how things work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back