Mobile phones!

lozzijane said:
The best phone ive ever had is a Sony ericson K750i,

Ditto! I absolutely love mine after years of Nokias. Has a quickshare cable for using with PC, holds loads of MP3's and excellent quality, camera is superb with zoom but no flash, video, sound recorder, massive capacity for texts so rarely have to delete anything, highly recommend :)

Minime said:
lozzijane said:
The best phone ive ever had is a Sony ericson K750i,

Ditto! I absolutely love mine after years of Nokias. Has a quickshare cable for using with PC, holds loads of MP3's and excellent quality, camera is superb with zoom but no flash, video, sound recorder, massive capacity for texts so rarely have to delete anything, highly recommend :)

its not a flash as such bits a really bright lgiht and u can take piccys in teh dark wtih it

i think u press * or # when u have the camera on adn it comes on :)

HI I have the LG Chocolate its very sexy and i got it free on t-mobile on there flex price plan
MY monthly charge is £35 but i get £200 credit every month to use as I want (CAlls text pictures) It also has a very good video and a Flash its got bluetooth as well
You can get a cheeper flex plans if you want.

Also the samsung W something or other (its advertised with robbie williams on it and it has bits of orangeis supposed to be fab (also free on t-mobile flex)

You should check out all websites for offers before you go in the shop.

Good luck on phone shopping i love getting new phones.

Pamx

I got the Samsung D900, finally delivered today after lots of hassle with DHL, but it's HUG and horrible!. Very annoyed! May have a pretty good camera, but it's a brick. It's thin yes, but I wanted a little phone :roll:

For goodness sake :(

was going to say that i saw the samsung E350 pink in tescos for £59.95 non contract.

my mil has the D900 and loves it.

It's great at taking pictures, thin and smart looking, but you can't turn the keypad tones of either, and one of my biggest irritations is people who leave their bloody keypad tones on when texting :x
Oh I dunno whether to keep it or not. I have 14 days to decide if i want to return it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back