Mobile phones!

I can't find the samsung anywhere! :(
Allt eh phones I can see are black an boring expect the nokia, but i want that samsung!! LOL

Hey hunnie,

I've got the samsung D500 and I love it, great camera n flash etc. I orignally got mine with T-Mobile but I wouldn't reccommend them, I also got it on contract to start with....then found loads of clauses in their contract etc...rip off :twisted: . I then went and got my phone unlocked and its great, I got a sim card with O2, I top up £15 a month and get 500 free texts, plus I got a bolt on so for £7.99 a month I get £20 of call time...so basically for £15 a month I get 500 texts and £20 of calling time....its great....the more you top up the more texts you get.
Have you tried ebay for a phone? Most of them are unlocked as well so then you can use your own sim card!!!
Happy phone hunting hunnie...
:D xxxxxxxxxxxx

which samsung sami?
whats ur budget? or are u just gonna go contract now?
xx

I'm looking for the pink sansung one, the 530?
the D500 is okie, a bit ... black... though. And just as boring as the phone I have now :think:
I don't wanna spend more than £100 if I can help it, but if it's contract then preferably free.

Claire, I have the 02 sim at the moment which is why I was just gonna get a phone but they all seem so expensive for the nice ones, which is why I looked at contract instead and i'd transfer my number over.

I used to get 500 texts a month with £10 top up till they bloody changed it to £15 top up gives you 500, very annoyed :evil: Now I only get 300 :evil:

i can only find that one for 150 +
i found that nokia 6111 for 99.95 but on vodaphone!
i want a new phone know OH wont be very happy :lol:

i have the pink nokia 6111. i got the pink one to stop dh nicking it all the time :D i got mine out of the sun newspaper from e2save.com and it is a contract phone over 12 months but they give you your line rental back every 4 months. so i pay £20 a month plus anything extra and i get so many texts and minutes. send back a copy of my 4th bill and bobs your uncle, £80 refund.

it was a clearance phone, nothing wrong with it.

have a look at e2save.com

Ooooh cheers Davina, I'll go have a nose. Sounds like a good plan!

I'm looking for the Nokia now, think I will go contract, just won't tell OH :lol: He won't be very happy with me :lol:
My argument... 1 - Damien broke my phone (not that I wanted him to, honest) and, 2 - I've had my crappy ugly Nokia 6210 for nearly 2 years!

O2. Its the best network that ive been on so far. would never go vodafone again.

theres also dialaphone.com.

dialaphone have some great offers, but on minutes and not texts. Plus great freebies like and Xbox 360 or Ipod video! :shock:

Spoke to OH and asked fi I could get a contract phone and he said I have to make it up to him. Think I will go to the 02 shop and see what they have to offer in there cox i know the deals are often different instore than they are online :)

Ive got the samsung D500, its the first bluetooth phone I bought. I got it for 200 quid last year :shock: and my brother just bought the same fone for 100 quid :x

The carphone warhouse do alot of cheap deals in store.

OH is paying 25 quid a month for his and he gets 1,000 free texts and 500 free air time. :D (Hes with Orange)

The shops aren't open after 6 tonight so I'll have to go up in the day tomorrow me thinks.

That's a great deal Violet-glow! I'd be happy to go with orange for that deal!!

Sami said:
Spoke to OH and asked fi I could get a contract phone and he said I have to make it up to him. Think I will go to the 02 shop and see what they have to offer in there cox i know the deals are often different instore than they are online :)

YOu may get a deal on the type of phone (they might gig you it free for example if its £10 on the website) but the best contract deals are with O2 online and they wont offer you it instore. They will try and talk you out of it and convince you, you are getting a better deal with them but they work on commision so that is why.

Im with O2 online and for the first year it was £30 p/m with 500 texts and 200 anytime, anynetwork minutes and a free Samsung D500 at the time, when my contract ended I rung them up and said I wanna cancel (I didnt) and they said if I signed for another year I could have another free phone (I got the Samsung E900 which is cool as *****) and half price line rental for the full year, so I now only pay £15 p/m for 500 text and 200 minutes!! Ive never had any trouble with them!

The actuall BEST phone on the market right now is the Sony Ericson K800i and the 3mp camera is amazing!! I personally dont like the look of the S.E's but it has got the best camera and the best features in todays market. The Samsung E900 which I have looks cool (as does the LG Chocolate) BUT with it being a touch front screen it can be a bit over sensitive at times and you exit out of things you dont mean to, which is annoying at first but you get used to it and learn where to put your fingers. If you cant handle being annoyed for a few weeks and alternative to the E900 is the Samsung D900 which is also a wicked phone, same ezxcellent features as the E900 just doesnt look quite as sleek. The Nokia N70 is also an excellent phone and free on O2 these days, although it may be a little chunky for what you are after!

Hope ive helped

I have the motorola L6 pink
pink-motorola-l6.jpg

It's the best phone I have had. Don't think it has a flash on the camera but it does me lovely. It's really slimline and girly! Love it.

Sami have you yet to check vodaphone's website thats who i have my contract with and they have some really fab deals with them at the moment! -xx- :D

Melanie said:
Ive got the samsung E530
sc001.jpg

Its light and compact and i think its cute lol. Its got a decent memory
and a decent camera with flash LED that doubles as a light - its takes videos too.

SNAP!!! I love this phone (as does Seren). I remember when the lady at Vodaphone was trying to sell me it by saying it has an ovulation predictor on it and I was 8 months pregnant. should come in useful next time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back