Mobile phones!

Well Damien has suceeded in destroying my phone, which now will only work if I turn it on and off all the time and after each call/text, I can't delete if I write a text wrong etc. It's a bit of a mess :lol: so I was wondering if you could help me pick out a good phone? What do you girls have? (I am a texter by the way, not a caller)

I want a phone which calls, texts, has a good camera (preferably flash iif it has one) and bluetooth. Not bothered about anything else really. Any idea's? I did like the pebble, but the motorola keypads arent very nice I dont think. The razor is horrid so no one mention that :lol:

the samsung E900 is nice and the text features on that are pretty good so are is the camera capability, it has flash on it aswell and continuous video :)
i have the D600 cos the E900 came out the wk after i upgraded :( but my friend has the E900 its great!!

ive got the samsung D800 which is ok, i did have nokia 6111 which i liked but it got stolen, OH has got nokia 6280 the camera on this is great!
:) thats about all i can add about phones .
x
oh and i only got my phone cos its pink :roll:

Lyn_no3 said:
the samsung E900 is nice and the text features on that are pretty good so are is the camera capability, it has flash on it aswell and continuous video :)
i have the D600 cos the E900 came out the wk after i upgraded :( but my friend has the E900 its great!!

Cor that's pricey! Even on contract! I'm on PAYG at the moment and only changed my number a coupple of months ago lol. Looks nice though :)

The pink Nokia is cute, The one is have now is the Nokia 6210 (i thinki?) and while it's got virtually every gadget going, its ugly!

The nokia 6111 is goin for 109.95 on carphone warehouse.
xx

hmm sorry never thought about that both me and my friend got ours free with our contracts :) just proves we talk too much lol

yeah i liked it cant remember if it had flash sure it did?? sorry
xx

Another phone i had was samsung e530 now i know that had a flash, im not vey good with phones!
:lol:

Lyn_no3 said:
hmm sorry never thought about that both me and my friend got ours free with our contracts :) just proves we talk too much lol

I used to be on contracxt but I spend far too much! :lol: I've got a Genie simcard (well that's what they used to be, they're 02 ones now) which gives me 500 free texts when I top up a tenner a month, which will last a while, I only end up spending £20 a month normally, if I was on contract I'd spend way much more!
Plus DF would go mad if I got a contract mobile :lol:

Ive got the samsung E530
sc001.jpg

Its light and compact and i think its cute lol. Its got a decent memory
and a decent camera with flash LED that doubles as a light - its takes videos too.

The best phone ive ever had is a Sony ericson K750i, it has all of what u asked or an sooo mnuch more, i used to drop ti throw it etc and it still lived thru everything!!! and i think there only about 100 now on PAYG

whatever you do DONT get an motorolla especially the flip phones, they always break, reset themselves wont let you text etc, i had nothing but problems with them...

also i have a the moment a nokia n80, its not very good at all, i wish i hadnt of upgraded as ive had nothing but problems...

yea i had a genie sim, but my hubby offered me a contract phone thru work so had to say yes! :wink:
i get 650 txts n 500 mins anytime any network for £35 a month which i thought was pretty good

that E530 is gorgeous Melanie!!

Sami said:
Lyn_no3 said:

I used to be on contracxt but I spend far too much! :lol: I've got a Genie simcard (well that's what they used to be, they're 02 ones now) which gives me 500 free texts when I top up a tenner a month, which will last a while, I only end up spending £20 a month normally, if I was on contract I'd spend way much more!
Plus DF would go mad if I got a contract mobile :lol:
i dont know if u already have this but on top of ur free texts u can get free calls...

its 150mins free if u put on 15+ and 300 if u put on 30+

u just need to ring up o2 and they'll change it for you, and get them to put u on cashback too you get like 10% of what u put on back i think :)

My deal was extra texts not minutes, because I'm a texter I guess. I would of changed but couldn't see the point really. I tend to just use the allowance I have.

Oooooh I like the samsung! :D

Not sur eon the Sony Erricson, they are all pretty much the same their phones.

Well I'm looking at contract now as the good phones asre free on it, but what do you guys recomend. I normally stick to 02, but they wern't very good when I was on contract with them last time so I might change.

What good deals do you get??

that deal i was on about you get 500 free msgs too! you also get the mins free its £10 for min topup for ur texts. £15 min top up for ur texts and 150 mins or £30 min topup for your texts and 300mins free :)

if u go for a contract phone dont go with o2 online, ive had nothing but trouble...

T mobile offer a good contract call talk and text i think its £35 a month and u can have etiher 1800 texts or 900 cross net work or a combination of both and its not fixed...[/code]

lozzijane said:
if u go for a contract phone dont go with o2 online, ive had nothing but trouble...
That's who I was with before, they were'nt very good at all. They don't have the samsung anyway :wink: Cant find somewhere which does yet :think:

Shall go look at T mobile.

price wise o2 online are the best, BUT if saving £5-10 a month means u get crap after sales advice and repairs service then its really not worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back