Moan :(

pinkymum

Reaction score
Sorry just need to moan somewhere. I feel a bit miserable tonight. The prospect of working at 8.30am tomorrow isn't helping either. Work has been all admin lately and no interaction with the customers, I'm very much a people person. I work as a volunteer and I like to help people, all I've done recently is sit at a computer :( I like doing that sometimes but I don't do the job just to do admin. Sorry I'm just hormonal and grumpy. I'm going to try and sleep.

Right going to get a grip now and pull myself together because I'm having a baby!!!!!! And its the BEST thing thats ever happened to me :)

Night night ladies.....anyone else feeling a bit down at times?

x x xx

you will go through rollercoasters of feeling like that, and happy then want to cry then happy then down!! its crazy!! i was a right sleepy grumpy cow in the early days. it does level out, promise!! xx

you will go through rollercoasters of feeling like that, and happy then want to cry then happy then down!! its crazy!! i was a right sleepy grumpy cow in the early days. it does level out, promise!! xx

Thanks hunni :)

the other night I was crying at that concert for heroes on TV but laughing at myself for crying all at the same time hehe.

Night night.....I am going off here now lol

x x x x

Yeah my moods are all over the place. I cried at "did you hear about the morgans?" yesterday (a mediocre rom com)! What's wrong with me? Lol

I cried at Glee and Disney songs on my ipod earlier!

i can really sympathise with you hon, my moods are all over the place at the moment. I can go from calm and happy, to a sobbing wreck, to a full-on rage in the space of 60 seconds! I remember being like that with my daughter too though, ot was like the worst case of pmt ever!

Im totally with you on this one, one min im extremely happy and bubbly the next im a moody cow, worrying and kicking off at the slightest thing then the tears come. I just keep thinking about why i feel like this and it normally calms me down for a while! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My OH just text me to ask me please not to tell anyone before 12 weeks. I rang him and gave him the bollocking of his life..... he is going to LOVE the next 8 months. lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back